GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  Taste on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:26 am

Name: Supreme

IGN: Taste

Age: 16

Past Experience:

I have played Many kind of MS probaly.. When i found the MS is so Fun and Active i will Concentrate playing it
Example Which MS is Fun: HellyMS, BoobMS, BrotherhoodMS, probaly UniverseMS.. <3
But the sad thing is i have been GM for once at BrotherhoodMS but, the Server was so lag. :(
So i can 100% u i forget all the GM coded , LOL. Cause long time never been GM back.. <3

Would you abuse the power of being GM?:

No. I will not use power of GM.. If i GM i should refrain from letting anyone know's about my personal as a GM.
If i abuse GM power, i surrender being punish.. :) We are benefit to protect our own Server, (UniverseMS) <3

How often are you on UniverseMS?:

Weekdays: 3 ~ 6 hours..
Saturday: Almost all day.. <3 Because i'm not busy. :)
Sunday: 5 ~ 10 Almost all day.. <3 But Sunday i usually busy, but never take long.. :)

What if we caught you red-handed giving out of items for no justified reason(s):

Just ban me for the entire day or as long as u want.. GM is to give out item's when Players win event..
GM must be honest, example: If i accidently drop, admit it. When i Purpose drop, ban me Straight away. :)
And the important thing's is, we can't give them item is because we want Universe player to vote us and
they should vote and vote to get Goldy item.. So that UniverseMS server can be improvement.. :)

What views do you have towards the job of GM:

Become a Game Master/Moderator, we should respectful individual who has gained the trust of the
administration and received the privilege of managing issues within the server based on their judgment. As a GM we should
Keep the server active and help people alots. :) It doesn't matter if i or anybody can't be a GM, at least we should continue
playing UniverseMS and keep on voting and be KindHelper.. <3 When we are at FM channel 1 sitting while chatting with someone
Suddenly there is a @GM <nessage> saying that i need help. We should immediatly go to the person and Help.. We should don
care about the person we talk just now because we can talk to him/she after we help the person.. Am i right? :) As i say we
should be Responsibilities. By obtaining which right and wrong.. If we are given as a GM power, we should appreciate it..
The Important part is, it doesn't matter if the Server we played is No GM and Owner playing.. We just keep it playing and
make it to be Good Server.. You maybe don know that actually GM is online and they are HIDING to see us what we are doing..
That's can make u become a Good Players.. :)Because the applicant never intended to keep those promises he made, and only wrote them to impress the committee, he fails to abide by his so-called morals and does as he pleases, without considering the drastic effects it could cause. This is why choosing the right person for GM can have a greater aftermath on the server than most would think.

Why do you want to be a GM in our server:

The thing is, Other Server and UniverseMS server is so Different.. Because other MS some people are so Rude and so Childish.
As i said doesn't matter if u are 13 or 12 years old to be GM .. I think 12 and 13 years old are Mature enough to know why they
wanted to be a GM.. And i want to be GM at UniverseMS is because i usually play UniverseMS.. No matter what happen... By playing UniverseMS i will help to expand the community via voting and invite my friend who playing MS to this Server.. I would like
to help people by fairness and Equality.. And sometimes i would like to straightforward if i dun like the things.. :) While someone
ask for help, and there is a newbie too, i will ask the newbie to attension what i answer.. While i was helping the player , i hope
the other's player listen what i explain to the newbie..As a GM we should behave well and no doing Stupid things. LOL
As a GM, I would never commit such acts, and would like to forbid these incidents from occurring. Also, while helping players, I will make sure they all get the same amount of attention from me and get help as soon as possible, although some might have to wait if many are asking for help.

How would handle bans/punishments to rulebreakers(hackers)?

I would ban people who promote other servers, we don't need people disrupting the community, I will also ban people who intentionally lag the server, or pose themselves as a GM of the server. Hunting down hackers is something I have always seemed to enjoy, I will do whatever I can to keep this server free from these types of gamers. I will make sure my bans are 100% legit and have proof to backup each and every one. Example: i will Screenshot it and ask the other GM to see it so that i have Proof.
I don do such thing that make People bann for no reason..

I would punishment people by using foul language & harassment.. But if the person aciddently i probably give chance. If the person
do it On 2nd time, i ingore and do it 3rd time's i Jail him for 3Hours.. :) If the players asking for item and money, i would go to them and courage them kindly to train hard and slowly get the item they want.. <3 If players using glicht to levelling, i would warned them don because that's cheating to other players.. But honestly, i also use Glicht before, but Now i don't.. :)
I realized how abusing the server actually made the economy suffer making it harder for other players, something I dearly regret.

Why do you think we should choose you as GM?:

If i have not been chosen to be a GM, it's fine with me.. Because i think there are Good GM Application then me. We should thanks
to Ourselves that at least we try our best.. And if i been selected to be GM. I have many idea's for event and more that i know.
I think I would make a suitable addition to the GM team on this server because I have a serene and collected attitude, I will not have outbursts and smite anybody that comes in my sight, I will treat all problem justly with no biased opinions I have been part of quite a few private servers, and I have noticed a common problem of an unstable economy, I will do the best I possibly could to make sure all players understand and abide by the ToS. Hackers are a group that I shall hunt down and keep out of this server with the every bit of my soul. I have always enjoyed playing Maple Story and I would like for anybody that comes into HellyMS to have the best experience possible. Additionally, as stated previously, I believe foul language is one of THE most disappointing things human kind has created. It clearly reflects the evil nature of man. Swear words are not necessary. They are words that are used to replace better words to express one's feelings, and by using them, one has not only shamed oneself, but lost the respect of others as well. I will take immediate action to warn players that fulfill this despicable act and you can be sure that I won't be saying any of it. As for racial discrimination, I am strongly against it. I could go into all sorts of things talking about how all men are equal and pull up different sources to support my claims, but I'm sure it would bore you. I once encountered a player on another server who picked on a friend of mine just because he chose to be a black-skinned player, and if players harass others just for the sake of racial differences, there will definitely be consequences involved.
So whoever not been selected to be GM, it's okay Guys.. We should proud ourselves that we are trying our Best right?
So Congrate to People who been selected to be GM.. :)

What more are you going to do to help the server?:

I will Host an Event everyday.. :) Because i have Many event idea from myself.. I should do T/F, and more event daily for player who active always..I hope to host as many events as possible to bring all the players closer with one another and keep the good times rolling. I understand doing monster spawn events in places like FM causes catastrophic amounts of lag, so I would prevent this by hosting in a separate map, or maybe doing it in a competition party style. I will give out prizes fairly, I would not give out max stat items or ridiculously scrolled items for a trivia event prize, I admit I have yet to fully comprehend the server items and such as new items and features are being installed as we speak, but in a few days after the server re-opens I think I would know what prizes are best suited for the events.
Thank You UniverseMS player by voting and Kindly help each other.. We should obey and Respect UniverseMS.. Clap around applause urself.. hehe <3

Taste
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  CookieMonsta on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:44 am

Its long, and good, but fix some grammar there. Make it look professinol.

CookieMonsta
GameMaster
GameMaster

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  Taste on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:46 am

Thanks for the Comment CookieMonsta. :)
And i will try to fix it.. :)

Taste
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  anna<3 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:50 am

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee appTaste! It's very detailed and i like it F2
Taste is kind, friendly and more! He always helps players who have problems, and he knows the server very well.
I always see him online, so he's very capable of looking after the server when anybody else's resting.
Keep up the good work Taste F2

anna<3
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  Taste on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:20 am

Thanks anna.. <3 Thank you for comment my GM Application.. :) Cheers

Taste
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  Affliction on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:21 am

Nice app Taste F2 , i think youll be awesome at the job, ur already helping everyone out F2

Affliction
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

imprease wit taste app

Post  ALOHA on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:37 am

SO PRO I RELI HOPE TAT TASTE COULD BE A GM IN UNIVERSE MS Cheers

ALOHA
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  Taste on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Thanks AfflictionHD and ALOHA... <3

Taste
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WTF!!!! NICE!

Post  Everflame on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:11 pm

It looks very professional from my angle and i think you would make a splendid Game Master if u did get the chance F2

Everflame
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  Quantum on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:43 pm

it's good and you certainly made a good impression in game
avatar
Quantum
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 26
Location : Vanvouver, British Coloumbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nice App

Post  iCoke on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:59 pm

NIce description i think u will make a great GM if u could F2

iCoke
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  Echoo on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:15 pm

Apparently your a fake.
You leeched a few questions and i do have PROOF.

/Not supported

Reasons

1.Begging everyone to read his application
2.Impatience towards your application
3.Leeched application.

Echoo
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  Affliction on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:19 pm

Well echo id be begging everyone for their opinion if i put this much work into to ERP DURP F5

Affliction
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  Taste on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:31 pm

LOL, Echo. I ask the if they have a Free time? Can u guys Check my GM Application..
That's all only.. I did not say to them that See My GM Application and do Good Comment..
I think i should fight.. It doesn't matter if i did not get to be GM..
If i'll be GM, i thank alot and i will show my Best that who i am.. F2

Taste
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  Taste on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Btw, whoever Trust Echo, u may Trust.. I think u all know which are Right & Wrong.. F2

Taste
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  Echoo on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:44 pm

More like
"CHECK MY APPLICATION AND COMMENT ON IT"

YOU ALSO LEECHED QUESTIONS!!

Echoo
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  iFreash on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Really Nice app And nice info hope u be an gm too u have 86% to be an GM :) Good Luck
avatar
iFreash
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  Taste on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:48 pm

LOL.. if i say comment it.. You can comment it Bad or Good it's up to u.. Because i never ask u to COMMENT GOOD POST LOL.
Sorry no time for Fighting,,

Taste
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  iFreash on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Taste Weldone :) Hope u be Gm U Have 86% To Be Gm Good Luck C ya Around :)!!!!
avatar
iFreash
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

echo

Post  Everflame on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:56 pm

echo why are you so negative it would be so much nicer to play for all of us if werent this negative

Everflame
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  Echoo on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:25 pm

I can be as negative as i could be.

I'm not letting someone like this fool take credit for someone elses work.

His priority is to write HIS OWN GM APPLICATION not a leeched one,Don't try to outsmart me.

Echoo
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  Aura on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Taste wrote:
I have played Many kind of MS probaly.. When i found the MS is so Fun and Active i will Concentrate playing it
Example Which MS is Fun: HellyMS, BoobMS, BrotherhoodMS, probaly UniverseMS.. <3
But the sad thing is i have been GM for once at BrotherhoodMS but, the Server was so lag. :(
Later in your application, you state you will ban those who promote other servers when you are doing so in your application. I don't believe you have very strong feelings towards UniverseMS and its community with your use of the word 'probaly'.

??? wrote:Become a Game Master/Moderator, we should respectful individual who has gained the trust of the
administration and received the privilege of managing issues within the server based on their judgment.
??? wrote:Because the applicant never intended to keep those promises he made, and only wrote them to impress the committee, he fails to abide by his so-called morals and does as he pleases, without considering the drastic effects it could cause. This is why choosing the right person for GM can have a greater aftermath on the server than most would think.
??? wrote:As a GM, I would never commit such acts, and would like to forbid these incidents from occurring. Also, while helping players, I will make sure they all get the same amount of attention from me and get help as soon as possible, although some might have to wait if many are asking for help.
??? wrote:I would ban people who promote other servers, we don't need people disrupting the community, I will also ban people who intentionally lag the server, or pose themselves as a GM of the server. Hunting down hackers is something I have always seemed to enjoy, I will do whatever I can to keep this server free from these types of gamers. I will make sure my bans are 100% legit and have proof to backup each and every one.
??? wrote:I realized how abusing the server actually made the economy suffer making it harder for other players, something I dearly regret.
??? wrote: I have a serene and collected attitude. I will not have outbursts and smite anybody that comes in my sight, I will treat all problem justly with no biased opinions. I have been part of quite a few private servers, and I have noticed a common problem of an unstable economy, I will do the best I possibly could to make sure all players understand and abide by the ToS. Hackers are a group that I shall hunt down and keep out of this server with the every bit of my soul. I have always enjoyed playing Maple Story and I would like for anybody that comes into HellyMS to have the best experience possible. Additionally, as stated previously, I believe foul language is one of THE most disappointing things human kind has created. It clearly reflects the evil nature of man. Swear words are not necessary. They are words that are used to replace better words to express one's feelings, and by using them, one has not only shamed oneself, but lost the respect of others as well. I will take immediate action to warn players that fulfill this despicable act and you can be sure that I won't be saying any of it. As for racial discrimination, I am strongly against it. I could go into all sorts of things talking about how all men are equal and pull up different sources to support my claims, but I'm sure it would bore you. I once encountered a player on another server who picked on a friend of mine just because he chose to be a black-skinned player, and if players harass others just for the sake of racial differences, there will definitely be consequences involved.Wow really, just copied and pasted this huge paragraph?
Taste wrote:I understand doing monster spawn events in places like FM causes catastrophic amounts of lag, so I would prevent this by hosting in a separate map, or maybe doing it in a competition party style. I will give out prizes fairly, I would not give out max stat items or ridiculously scrolled items for a trivia event prize, I admit I have yet to fully comprehend the server items and such as new items and features are being installed as we speak, but in a few days after the server re-opens I think I would know what prizes are best suited for the events.
Are these your own thoughts and opinions? You should provide credit to the original author(s).

Taste wrote:The thing is, Other Server and UniverseMS server is so Different.. Because other MS some people are so Rude and so Childish.
As i said doesn't matter if u are 13 or 12 years old to be GM .. I think 12 and 13 years old are Mature enough to know why they
wanted to be a GM..
You're right - a person twelve years of age can be much more intelligent and mature than a person of sixteen years of age or older. It all depends on several factors. One example of this is a nice staff on UniverseMS named Dasia.

Taste wrote:I would punishment people by using foul language & harassment..
Whoa, what?! You would punish people by using foul language & harassment? That's not being a very good role model to the rest of the players on this server, because foul language & harassment is not tolerated here.

Taste wrote:But honestly, i also use Glicht before, but Now i don't.. :)
How long ago did you use glitches to attain an unfair advantage against other players on this game? If it was recent then you probably have not suffered from any consequences or learned your lesson.

Taste wrote:Why do you think we should choose you as GM?:
I will Host an Event everyday.. :) Because i have Many event idea from myself.. I should do T/F, and more event daily for player who active always..I hope to host as many events as possible to bring all the players closer with one another and keep the good times rolling.
The entire answer to the question asking what you can do for the server involved you talking about events. Clearly, you value them dearly and see it as the highest priority in the role of a GM. I disagree and think that there are more important duties to tend to as a GM.
avatar
Aura
Mapler

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-03-11
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  Quantum on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:26 pm

goddamn analyzed every paragraph
but srsly tho taste, all the hearts are making me dizzy
avatar
Quantum
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 26
Location : Vanvouver, British Coloumbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  Taste on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:26 am

Im sorry if is use 'Probably' many times.. I dun mind if can't get to be a GM.. Btw thanks aura for the Comment. F2

It's just that i everyday, everynight i play UniverseMS.. <3 Cheers

Taste
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  Aura on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Quantum wrote:goddamn analyzed every paragraph
but srsly tho taste, all the hearts are making me dizzy
Lol I do apologize if it bothers you that I analyzed every paragraph. I guess it is the role of the community to analyze applications fully and leave an opinion about the applicant and/or application to assist the staff in making a decision.
avatar
Aura
Mapler

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-03-11
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Application For Fun :) Taste KingHelper

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum