UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LmaooKathy's GM Application

Go down

LmaooKathy's GM Application Empty LmaooKathy's GM Application

Post  lmaookathy Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Name: Kathy

Language: English / Viet

In game name: LmaooKathy

Q:Where do you live?
A:Arizona

Q:How active will you be?
A:Everyday for like a long time ( about 3~4 hours )

Q:How would you handle a hacker?
A:I would ban them if i see them.

Q:If two people were fighting, what would you do?
A:If two people were fighting i would try to calm them down first then ask whats wrong and try to solve the problem!

Q: How many servers have you been a GM in?
A: 2 times.

Q:Why should we choose you?
A:You guys should choose me because im a Loving , Caring , Happy , Exciting , Enthusiastic, Crazy , And kinda mean person & with those personality i think i would make the server a peaceful place.

Q:What will you do for the server?
A:I will make it a fun server and get it to number 1 ranking (:

Q:How will you improve the server?
A: I will improve the server by trying to make it rank 1 ! Invite more people to increase the population. I also think i can improve the server by more events.

Q:Reason for Applying?
A:The reason why i wanna become GM is because i think i can help the server the best i can.

Summary: Herro Im Kathy Nguyen. Im 17. Im a enthusiastic, fun, happy, kinda mean, caring, & nice girl . I live in arizona. I wanna become a GM because i wanna help the server . I would make peace between 2 people who is fighting or atleast get them settled down. I would throw events once in a while. I will not over-power being a GM. Im on everyday for atleast 3~4 hours. I've been GM in 2 server. I wanna become a GM because i wanna help improve it in the ways i can.
Thank you . Kathy

lmaookathy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down