UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iDakota's GM Application. :)

3 posters

Go down

iDakota's GM Application. :) Empty iDakota's GM Application. :)

Post  dakarra Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:06 am

Name: My name is Dakota Walker Whyte.

Language: My first language is english, and I have been taking french courses in high school and consider it second language.

In game name: My ingame name is iDakota. I picked that instead of "Dakota" because it was taken.

Where do you live? I live in Canada, ON (Ontario).

How active will you be? I will be on everyday, after school and on weekends full time. Dedicated to the server. And I enjoy being active with the community on the server.

How would you handle a hacker? Well actually I would not tollerate it. I would ask the person who run's this server what I should do to hackers, before doing anything so I don't screw up. Then I would do what is neccessary.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? I would ask them to get along and if they couldn't respect that I would jail them, for an appropriate time. Or however the GM's on this server deal with it.

How many servers have you been a GM in? Well I think 3 servers. RydahMS - They got shut down. BooMS - They were desrespectful to the community, the GM's on there would bann anyone and laugh at them. ToyStoryMS - Shut down by Nexon as well.

Why should we choose you? You should choose me because I have already been a GM, experienced and don't need taught most things. You should also pick me cause I am fun to get along with. And in server's the community usually loves me and I donate, money per month. I donate when I know I am going to stay and i spent 300$ on RydahMS. Which really upsets me. :/

What will you do for the server? Well I would try to make it a better place you know, like... I would fix problems, help out if needed, and I am always on. Like if I get chose to be a GM for the server I am dedicated.

How will you improve the server? I will improve this server by being so loyal, and listening and helping out. I also don't goof off and I am not just saying this and then if I become a GM be a goof. I am actually really nice and polite.

Reason for Applying? I am applying because this server looks very respectful and clean as in you know what you are doing. I would be honnored to be a GM for your server.

Summary: Well I am 15, And no job (more time on the server), I will be donateing quite a bit of money as GM to help out, and I have to say if my friends were sitting her right now they would say I am the most mature 15 year old teenager they know. I don't take things that are serious as a joke. I really just want to give the community a good time. And last thing I love hosting JPQ's. Thank you to whoever is reading this. And if you do chose me, can you let me know through either phone call (705)792-5042 or by email thank you so much.
dakarra
dakarra
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

iDakota's GM Application. :) Empty Re: iDakota's GM Application. :)

Post  Susan Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:30 am

Best application I've seen so far.
Good luck! (:
Susan
Susan
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Post  dakarra Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:36 am

Thank you Susan means alot! :)
dakarra
dakarra
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

iDakota's GM Application. :) Empty -

Post  Ivan Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:46 am

Thanks for posting positively on my app Dakota. Your app's real short and sweet btw, nice job. (: And aww, my app didn't appeal to Susy as the best. T_T
Ivan
Ivan
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  dakarra Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:49 am

Thank you :$ legit though you did amazing. :)
dakarra
dakarra
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  dakarra Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Bleh I'm a cool cat.
dakarra
dakarra
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down