UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sammuel's Gm App (Just trying XD)

5 posters

Go down

Sammuel's Gm App (Just trying XD) Empty Sammuel's Gm App (Just trying XD)

Post  Sammuel Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:11 pm

Name:Sam

Language: Korean, English

In game name:Sammuel

Where do you live? New York (EST)

How active will you be? I play usually 4-6 hours a day

How would you handle a hacker? Ban Them, Don't Deserve Second Chance, I Mean Who Hacks Private Server o.o

If two people were fighting, what would you do? Try To Calm Them Down Without Blackmail But if It Goes Out of Hand Force them to block each other or Blackmail/bluff Them and if tht dont work strike 3 ur jailed :3

How many servers have you been a GM in? None, But Needa Start Somewhere

Why should we choose you? Idk, Just Tryin But Because I been playing server since it opened again, also i know how to host events and wat prizes people may want (being a player myself)

What will you do for the server? Try To Help It In Anyway I Can (If i need To Code Stuff, Try My Best)

How will you improve the server? I Never Tried Coding But May Help Anyway I Can, Well i can help the server by banning hackers, hosting events, and trying to help people best i can(by answer questions,etc)

Reason for Applying? I <3 This Server

Summary: I know i might get rejected but here isa short summary. I love this server but i dont like how ppl hack and arent trying to be nice ( well ik no ones nice but preventing like literal fights) Ik this server and rarely never played. I can do my best and I dont fall for suck ups, liars,etc. I understand all the rules and have a microphone for ventrilo (no webcam sorry). At first i might need help but ill do my best and if i am teached i might be a good gm, Hope You Choose Me, But I understand if u reject me. (I might not even sleep due to excitement F2) Also I understand i cant be on rankings and do stuff privately to ppl or myself but only help the people who need it and try to fix the server any ways i can. If i was gm i would host at least2-3 events a day according to how many ppl. I also agree to ban anyone impersenating a gm or hacks. (finding 2 hackers myself ;D) I also try my best to be friends and is a big fan of approprate manners, so ik to jail ppl who curse at anyone too much(harrassing). I don't mind if u dont choose me and i wont leave the server. I will stay with server till end F2 and know i must help make this the Ultimate private Server. I Understand all the rules and will follow them the best i can and stay calm no matter how badly someone is trying to pstt me of or suck up to me. I will try my best to help the server but may be busy sometimes and try to watch server at least 4 hours a day and amuse the players -Sam

Aim:smkim1111@aol.com
Windows Live (MSN): smkim1111@hotmail.com
Yahoo: smkim1111@yahoo.com
Gmail: Too many To Write

Last edited by Sammuel on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : LOLfew grammer mistakes and also smiley were making me angry)
Sammuel
Sammuel
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Sammuel's Gm App (Just trying XD) Empty -

Post  Ivan Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:02 pm

Hai there Sam. Seen you around in the server quite a bit, I think you'd make a good gm if you had the chance to try. App seems good, I hope you get in. (:
Ivan
Ivan
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Sammuel's Gm App (Just trying XD) Empty Re: Sammuel's Gm App (Just trying XD)

Post  Susan Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:06 pm

I lol'd @ the 4 golden faces in your application. ;D
Anyway; well done and good luck, Sam!
Susan
Susan
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Sammuel's Gm App (Just trying XD) Empty HI

Post  anna<3 Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:29 pm

Hi there Sam. i think you will become a great one if u are. You're kind, helpful and you are farmiliar with the codes and the systems F2 !! You got my support there buddy =)

anna<3
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Sammuel's Gm App (Just trying XD) Empty LOL Thanks

Post  Sammuel Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm

Thank You For All The Support F2
Sammuel
Sammuel
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetris Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:24 pm

안녕! 잘했다. ㅋㅋㅋ! I'm going to make an assumption that you're Korean, I never knew that! I am too, haha. Good luck!
Tetris
Tetris
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Sammuel's Gm App (Just trying XD) Empty LOLOL

Post  Sammuel Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:27 am

yesh im korea LOL ! Last name is Kim SUCH A KOREAN LAST NAME LOL and ty F2
Sammuel
Sammuel
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum