UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Originalitys App

4 posters

Go down

Originalitys App Empty Originalitys App

Post  Originality Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:40 pm

GUYS THIS IS NOT A GM APP ITS A INTERN APP LV2 GM KNOWN AS A INTERN WHAT IV HEARD OF GM SPOTS ARE FULL SO I AM APPLYING AS A INTERN

GUYS I AM SOO SOO SO SORRY FOR NOT MAKING THE REQUIRMENTS
WELL HEY! Hi My Name is Alex 1 of the Millions!. LoL.So Wazz up? Watcha Up to? Yes i Know Im New and All Buttt.....--->>> Yesterday MY Server Crashed Yah i Know i Fail =P The Reason It Crashed Was Becaues G@y Nexon Was Mad and Jelouse.They Were Mad Becaues i Made Fake Acounts and Spammed in Free Market Saying join My Server PLEASE<3.!LOL!... Jelouse Becaues i Had like Almoste Everything You Can Think Of Starting From The Real life World and Endidng To Maplestory Custom Items =D Crazzzyyyyy Custom Items everything You Can Think Of i Know Im Exaggerating But Its Also True! Im Not Trying To Advertise Or Anything But Idk If U Have Heard Of D.ChaoseMs If U Know About It But Yes It Is The Most Custom v83 Private Server And What My Point is That My Custom's Wher Almost As GooD As That Server But Yah I Had Supper Cool Items.Some of My Customs I Can List Are Custom Gm Hats Custom Cloths Customly Drawn Items That Nicely Coded Into Real Maplestory Items.Also Hand Drawn Then Pixelized HAHA =D My Servers Name Was SicKoMs The Server It Self Lasted About 1 Week Befor Nexon Got Its Smelly Hands On it :*[ .Anywho After That i Set Out On a 2 Day Journey To Find A New Born Server That I Can Join And Help Out =] That Brings Me To ChaosMs A Very Nicley Coded Server Anywayes Some Stuff About My Life 8-D... Iv Been Making And Closing Server For All My Life And iv Been Playing Gloable Maplestory All My Life Sence I Was 10 Years Old! My Firend Has Thought Me And I Will Be Teaching When I Grow Up As Well I Am Now 16 Years Old And I Guess U Can Say I Dont Have a Life Well Hey..... Some People Like To Draw.Some People Like To Paint.Some People Like To Run Some People Like To Do Math,Science,History Etc... What I Am Trying To Say Every Person Is Unique Ther Own Self And I Guess I Am A Computer Nerd And Im In Love With Maplestory/Maplestory Private Servers So yah Well Um it was nice meeting u all<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:

Time Zone/Location:

Email/AIM:

In-Game-Name:

1.What will/can you do as a GM?:

2.What could you contribute to the server if you were to become a GM?:

3.What would you do if you saw someone hacking (1st time, 2nd, 3rd)?:

4.How would you deal with a spammer/abuser?:

5.How would you use the !item command?:

6.Do you have any GM experience?:

7.Any unique talents(coding, gfx, etc):

8.What type of events would you host? With what prize? how often?:

9.How many hours would you be willing to commit a week?:

10.What would you do if you saw a relative/friend hacking?:

11.Would you leave the server if you were not picked as GM?:

12.Would you leave the server if a problem were to happen (small and big)?:

13.Why should we choose you as GM?:

14.What would you do if a player asked for an Event item/MSI (Max stat item)?:

~A little about yourself:

~Additional Info:

Originalitys App Orisbannergmappbanner

Name:ummmmm idk MayBe AleX

Time Zone/Location: Pacific Standard

Email/IM:Private message me for it soz im too protective~

In-Game-Name:Originality
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.What will/can you do as a GM?: Keep managing this Server, check up on news, keep those hackers from hacking, and help foster some friendships with other people within the server. Obviously, I will hold events, but not too much. I will also hold some new events that are original.

2.What could you contribute to the server if you were to become a GM? Sence my server got shut down by nexon i can call many many players to join this server<33

3.What would you do if you saw someone hacking (1st time, 2nd, 3rd)?: Trick question... There would be no one hacking a 2nd or a 3rd time. Why? They would've been banned the 1st time. However, if they were given the permission to hack to help look for exploits for the owner, and if the owner confirms this, then I would unban him/her. If someone is found abusing a glitch, they will be given the warning and removed a situation where they may be tempted to abuse the glitch, if possible. I would also record and take screen shots, as this would protect both the player, me, and others. I would not ban anyone unless I was 100% sure they were hacking. However, as humans always make mistakes, it may be possible that I commit one. I do however, listen to others and will listen to others and admit when I am wrong and apologize.

4. How would you deal with a spammer/abuser? Give Warning if they continue i mute them for 5min then if they contnue 10min mute and so on.....

5. How would you use the !item command? ummmm i will only use it for my self and for other only when told to by a admin or a higher ranking then me

6.Do you have any GM experience?:Yes I do. I was a map.wz editer for about 3- 4 years i was also a Owner in my server called SickoMs a former server till nexon came along..... There were also other servers that I was a GM in, such as xuzionMs,Teddyms,StonerStory.etc... but yeah. I've played GMS for a long time, back when Bera was considered a new world. I've also played multiple private servers, from before v.62.

TeddyMs-http: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img98/9601/maple0002ts.jpg

BestMs or MetalMs (sextms repack)- https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img155/5015/maple0000t.jpg

7.Any unique talents(coding, gfx, etc: Hmmm i can Code but im not so good. umm my best talent is editing pictures,creating custom items,and im a pro wz editer/map maker/item creator and such i was very amazed that u guys made a dildo lol cracked me up impro had one lawl!

8. What type of events would you host? With what prize? how often? Well i have a very very big imagination for the events i have origanal events i do daily and i have uniqe events i do daily depends on the mood of the day and the maplers.Now the prize depending on the event if its a hard event i give out a lil more then normal if its a easy event i give out a lil less then normal.and how often? i do events every day buttt not after another if it has just taken place ther has to be at least a 2 hour or a hour and half time limit in btween eatch event thats my rule idk about ather staff members my rule is also dont spoil the maplers.

9.How many hours would you be willing to commit a week? i play more then 15 hours a day night and morning...Hey dont make fun of me =( every person likes to do ther own things and me i just happen to love maple story servers<3333

10.What would you do if you saw a relative/friend hacking?: My family would never play this. If they did, instant ban hammer. Friend? Same thing. They should know all the more not to hack.

11.Would you leave the server if you were not picked as GM?: umm nah i love this server What's the point? I would just have wasted more of my efforts.

12.If a player is spamming on XAT/Being stupid what would you do? i would kick him with a decent reason and tell him to stop if he continues ill ban for 10minutes and so on

13.Will you respect all of the UniverseMs's staff and the moderating team?: Yes i would give them my full attention and respect

14.What do you think is good about your personality? well idk im random and weird and funny all at the same time

15.What do you think is bad about your personality? umm idk no ones perfect and im far from that lol so ther can be are good times and bad times =(

16.Would you leave the server if a problem were to happen (small and big)?: No. UNLESS that big problem was that the server was closing. Then I'd probably just try to revive it or remake it.im not one of those nooobs who goes server to server saying ""hey iz thiz server good? can i be a gm please i wanna be a gm make me a gm''"

17.Why should we choose you as GM?: I am a very organized person. I have a variety of talents. I have a very good instinct and will carefully watch people who I think have a chance to be a hacker. I am also familiar with activity that is not natural and will be able to detect this and try to find out the truth. I also have some great ideas for events and other things. Suspicious activity can be traced by both big or little things, and I am able to see them through the experience I have gained over several large servers.

18.What would you do if a player asked for an Event item/MSI (Max stat item)? i will not give out any rare/godly equipts to any one unless a higher ranking gm or admin asks me to then id double check with owner to comfrom with him/her.

19.How many days a week and for how long would you be active? i promissed my self eatch day over 12 hours every day week days/weekends.

20.In what ways would you help the server? i am gonna contribute by calling in lots of firends and people and some may be donators and such.

~~A little about yourself: i like sports in general, though I particularly like soccer. My favourite football team is Liverpool FC. I also like watching and playing hockey. A peculiar sport that I like to play is golf. I find it really fun for some reason. I also like eating. I also do not mind apologizing when I do something wrong. I am not stubborn enough to not admit when I'm wrong.

~~~Additional Info: i love rubber duckies and pie<3333 "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."-Former Liverpool Manager Bill Shankly

My edits/server check it out: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/g/maple0001y.jpg/ https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/g/maple0001a.jpg/ https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/g/maple0006zi.jpg

PS- PLEASE DONT HATE ON MY SPELLING AND PUNCUTATION I DID IT LIKE THAT CUZ ITS 3 IN THE MORNING AND IM HALF DEAD RIGHT NOW SO PLEASE DONT HATE ON ME IM 10X BETTER WHEN IM AWAKE PLAYING F4

Last edited by Originality on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Originality
Originality
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Originalitys App Empty Re: Originalitys App

Post  Tetris Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:13 pm

You could add in customs for our server, good luck!
Tetris
Tetris
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  iDavid Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:20 pm

i'm not sure for the chair but the hair is Made By DemonTaki and i would of brought this hair in this server.

iDavid
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Originalitys App Empty ?

Post  Originality Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:37 pm

witch hair david =D??? im not saying i did all of those so dont hate on be bro but tell mw witch hair?
Originality
Originality
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  iDavid Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:23 am

the christmas one with the long chair

iDavid
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  iDavid Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:25 am

but dude your app maybe be good but you cant joke around with these things being a GM is a serious job, it seems fun but ask me and ask bear its not so fun when you become one because if you do bad things you get demoted and sometimes you rage quit......

iDavid
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Originalitys App Empty OHHHHHHHHHHH

Post  Originality Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:26 am

THE ONE WITH THE GIRLS ON ONE SIDE AND GUYS? ON OTHER SIDE YAH I DIDNT MAKE THAT ONE BUT THE MAP FM I MADE

LMAO DAVID IV BEN A GM AND A OWNER FO 6 YEARS SENCE V54 I NO WHAT ITS LIKE BRO =)
Originality
Originality
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  iDavid Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:40 am

dude whats the lies 1 pravite servers are v55( since 54 wasent online)
2 GMS is 5 years old were the fuck can you get 6 years
the first private server odinMS was born 4 years ago
and my friend did a server called XianMS 4 years ago

iDavid
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  iDavid Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:41 am

get your facts right

iDavid
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Originalitys App Empty LMAOOO

Post  Originality Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:22 pm

LOL first of all gms is 6 years old and plus iv pplayed kms for 1 year and i never used odinms i used my own crappy one thenn ur firends cool for making a server g4h but i dont lie niggah so last get ur facts stright i dont wanna fight with u lil kid but dont hate on me i dont like hatters.....
Originality
Originality
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  iDavid Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:30 pm

ok im 100% with you we both dont feel fighting but im talking about GM experience everyone played Maplestory but thats ont experience

iDavid
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Originalitys App Empty yah it is

Post  Originality Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:33 pm

bro i no its not but u dint understand when i said iv been a owner of many servers befor i learned to code and everything but yah i do have exp iv been in gms many servers u can see the pictures i can list u more if u really want Originalitys App 1071211947
Originality
Originality
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  iDavid Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:35 am

your just like me ive been GM in like alot of servers even over 40i never really learned how to code i'm just a experienced GM co-owner iv learned how to custom wz editive played ms since beta ive been in maple for so long

iDavid
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  iDavid Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:37 am

i already want to take off my application some GMs in this server are just Dumb and Abuse their powers i wont want my knowledge to work with those Humans it would be a waste.

iDavid
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  Originality Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:41 pm

a dave dont say ur just like me u might have the same exp like me but i can do alot more then u mabe u no lv1 of wz editing but i hand draw items take pics and i code them into real ms items and iv been gms in more then 40 servers iv made more then 40 servers and im a monster of a coder so yah Originalitys App 1071211947
Originality
Originality
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  iDavid Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:43 pm

if you made so much private servers thats because you mostly failed them all :3 lol just jk

iDavid
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Originalitys App Empty ummmmmmmmmmmm

Post  Originality Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:10 pm

well ur kinda right i did fail like the first 15 cuz i was just exploring yah no from v55 then i made another and another then v62 then v75 then v83 then v88 and so on but i was just testing yah no i took clean sources and i started training and learning and just playing around untill i finally came up with sickoms my first and only pro server made custom items custom things turned it on advertised for 3 days got like 25 people then nexon came and shut me down then i turned it bak on and then 2 days later shutdown by nexon then i joined ather servers made more and more server u no? i just had fun but yah Boring
Originality
Originality
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  TheUniverse Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:18 am

You Have Been accepted as a GM, Welcome to the team.

TheUniverse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum