UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xTiffany's Application

Go down

xTiffany's Application Empty xTiffany's Application

Post  xTiffany Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Name: Tiffany Vo

Language: English, Spanish, Vietnamese, and I do know more languagese, but I don't speak with them a lot.

In game name: xTiffany

Where do you live?
Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

How active will you be?
I will be on everyday after school & work; breaks I will be on most likely 75% through the whole day.

How would you handle a hacker?
The way I would handle a hacker, most likely banned them or send to jail (if you have a jail place). Depends on the hack they use, because not all hacks are worth banning people for.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?
Listen to both sides of the story and find out who tells the truth. If it still goes on, then I will try to find another way to resolve their problem. I would mainly find a suspect on it. If they both lie and there is no suspect, then there is no point of helping them since they don't want the truth, and there is no suspect.

How many servers have you been a GM in?
To be honest, I don't recall how many times and their server names. I would say about 3-4 servers.

Why should we choose you?
You shoud pick me, because I am realiable, do any duties, and willing to keep my words. If some people are too lazy to help, I am willing to help others. If I need to sacrafice my time for something emergency, then I will stop what I am doing and help.

What will you do for the server?
What I will do for the server: host events, become a customer service like, or a helping hand with anything.

How will you improve the server?
I will improve the server by setting up events for others when majority rules they want an event. Another improvement I would do is answer all questions they have. Also, I will make sure everyone has their peace and all rights to themselves. If they don't then, I could fix the problem in some form.

Reason for Applying?
The reason I am applying as a GM, is because I want to help out other GMs. Most likely when I am on, I see people asking for help or events. So when I become GM, I would set up an event or help with questions.

Summary:
I am a trustworthy, realiable, and dedicated person. When it comes to orders/works, I will obey what I have been told and do it an orderly manner. I have a part time job at a resturant Friday and Saturday while I am in school. When people have problems and want to vent, most people come to me for advice or a person to hear them out (Mostly Reality). I am a very nice person, people may easily approach to me, they should not be afraid. To be honest, I cannot think of anymore words.

xTiffany

Back to top Go down