UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiffany's GM App

Go down

Tiffany's GM App Empty Tiffany's GM App

Post  ayootiff Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Name: Tiffany

Language: Chinese (Cantonese) and English

In game name: Tiff

Where do you live?[/color] United States (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

How active will you be?

Well, I have school and so I'll be a bit busy, but I am great at time management. I can be on maybe 1-2 hours on weekdays except for Thursdays. Fridays, I might go on a little longer. Weekends, I tend to get lots of homework and so I'll probably be on 1-2 hours as well.

How would you handle a hacker?

Firstly, I'd be in hide mode so that the hacker can't see me. Then, I'll quickly get a screenshot of the hacker who is hacking for evidence. If there's another GM or Admin, I'd let them know beforehand just so that by any chance, if the hacker leaves due to seeing me, the other GMs or Admin can be able to ban that hacker.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?

Usually, in these situations, I'm sure that the players will be mature enough to solve the problem on their own. As a GM, we shall not interfere with one another unless this gets out of hand. I would warp 1 player at a time and discuss this privately with them.

How many servers have you been a GM in?

I've been a GM in only 2 servers. One of them is CakeStory V55 which have been shut down ever since 2007. Another server I've been in is KissMS V83. KissMS shut down in January 2011 due to Nexon's request.

Why should we choose you?

I can't really say why you guys should choose me because it's really your choices. I mean, there may be people whom are way better than I am. Just one thing, I'm quite mature for my age. I can handle situations well and I am a responsible person. If I ever see any problem in the game, I'd love to be able to fix it.

What will you do for the server?

I will make sure that every person in the server is having fun in the game and that I will help try to make the server better. I will help out those who are in need of help.

How will you improve the server?

How I would improve the server is by getting rid of immature people who try to ruin the server, help out each and every one of the players if they ever need me, and just make this server as fun as possible to have events only sometimes, not too many.

Reason for Applying?

I'm applying for this GM position because I love to help people. Also, I feel that I am quite experienced because I've been a GM before in other servers. I will not abuse any of my powers.

Summary:

Well, I'm friendly and helpful to anyone or everyone. I'll respect you as long as I get respect back. If you push my buttons to it's limit, then I'll be mad of course. I'm a mature person, but there is a little bit of immaturity in everyone, right? Sometimes, I can be quiet, but once you get to know me, I'm quite talkative! The kind of person I am? Heh, I'm a little stubborn, but I'll get over it. I mean, no one's perfect, right?

ayootiff

Back to top Go down

Tiffany's GM App Empty Re: Tiffany's GM App

Post  ayootifff Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:55 pm

I don't know why, but when I was typing this Application, I was logged on to my account, but this post shows that I'm a guest. Is there a reason to why this is happening? Thank you for your consideration.

ayootifff
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum