UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the FM bosses?

2 posters

Go down

About the FM bosses? Empty About the FM bosses?

Post  Quantum Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:09 pm

Well I got 2 suggestions. Fix the drop so that headless horsemen and big feet drop moni and make @rebirthw/rebirthb/rebirthp/rebirtht for people who wanna advance straight to warrior/bowman/pirate/theif respectively after rebirth so that we dont need to type @universe and select job advancer everytime
thx for your time
Quantum
Quantum
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

About the FM bosses? Empty Re: About the FM bosses?

Post  Aura Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Quantum wrote:Well I got 2 suggestions. Fix the drop so that headless horsemen and big feet drop moni and make @rebirthw/rebirthb/rebirthp/rebirtht for people who wanna advance straight to warrior/bowman/pirate/theif respectively after rebirth so that we dont need to type @universe and select job advancer everytime
thx for your time
That would add so many rebirth commands; it could cause a lot of confusion. I do think there should be a command for a Job Advancer NPC, though.
Aura
Aura
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  Quantum Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:21 pm

right but adding them'd save tons of time without clicking on which job to advance to
Quantum
Quantum
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:54 pm

quantum wrote:right but adding them'd save tons of time without clicking on which job to advance to
I suppose so, but the greater majority of people do not even bother to choose a job when they are rebirthing, simply because they will have reached Lv. 200 by the time they choose their first job.

Last edited by Aura on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aura
Aura
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum