UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iFresh Gm Aplication

2 posters

Go down

iFresh Gm Aplication Empty iFresh Gm Aplication

Post  iFresh Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:15 am

Name:My Name is Fiq

Language:English

In game name:iFresh

Where do you live?:I Live In Singapore

How active will you be?:I Will be online everyday and i will log in around 5 ~ 7 hours (everyday)

How would you handle a hacker?:I will take a screenshot as usual and i will tell gm to ban if i not a gm... if i am a gm i will screenshot too and ask other gm or owner who active to double comfirm and i will ban or jail (depend on what he/she doing)

If two people were fighting, what would you do?:I will try solve the problem and ask to be friendly

How many servers have you been a GM in?:I didn be a Gm Before

Why should we choose you?:I got my confidence to help this server to have better community and other stuff to make people wont bored of this server and the first main thing to help those are new

What will you do for the server?:I Will help the owner or some other gm and that the reason i wanted to be gm because i want to help other who need help

How will you improve the server?: I will make Fun event and event make fun community so they wont bored and help owner to ban those hacker because hacker is not the way to play this server and it unfair to other

Reason for Applying?:I Wanted To help all player all who in UniverseMs and help owner ban those hacker and help other GM And the first reason to help owner to build more fun this server! :)

Summary:Hope ur guys enjoy reading it and The main Thing i wanted to thanks all of u who have read this and waste time on it C ya Around Muacks :) <3

iFresh

Back to top Go down

iFresh Gm Aplication Empty Re: iFresh Gm Aplication

Post  EchooS Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Stop begging me to read your app

/Not supported.

Reason:Begging and impatience.

EchooS

Back to top Go down

Post  iFreash Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:37 pm

What did i beg u ? Lol Pls Dont Make Lies idc btw :)
iFreash
iFreash
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Taste Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Echo.. Will u Stop all ur Nonsense.. Since When the iFresh begged u from asking to Post Good Comment... All i heard is ,
When i say if u guys have free time, check My GM Application and then iFresh says: Yeah, See my GM Application Too..

He and Me did not say See my GM application and do Good Comment.. LOL i think u trying to distroy people GM Application
If any GM or Owner need PROOF? I have proof.. :)

Taste
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Post  iFreash Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Thx Taste :)
iFreash
iFreash
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down