UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left/Kasia/Kathy's GM app <3

4 posters

Go down

Left/Kasia/Kathy's GM app <3 Empty Left/Kasia/Kathy's GM app <3

Post  Dasia Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:35 pm

Name: Kasia or Kathy (:

Language: English, Polish and very, very little of a couple other languages.

In game name: Left

Where do you live?

Ontario, Canada.

How active will you be?
I have no life, so..
10/11 hours on weekdays, 19/20 hours on weekends (Depends if I have something to actually do, though).
When I'm on break, however, 24/7!

How would you handle a hacker?
I honestly hate banning people, as awkward as that sounds.. so I tend to take an ss, ATTEMPT to talk to them, and let them off with some kind of warning.. the first time. Other than that? BAN HAMMER.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
It honestly depends what they're fighting about. If it's something personal, I don't really want to get into that.. if they're bothering people though, I'd probably put them in jail (only so nobody is bothered and so we can get it resolved) and talk to them.

How many servers have you been a GM in?
At least 3? I have the memory of a 70 year old man-- forgive me.
I'm going to toot my own horn here and say, people do love me as a GM.

Why should we choose you?
Because my superiority is clear.
I dislike this question.. ah.
Because I'm experienced and active. Very active..
I try to constantly help people, GM or not. I can be very serious if I ever need to, though I'm usually pretty easy going. I have my moments though, not going to lie, but doesn't everyone?
I can deal w/ people who speak other languages pretty easily aswell.
I've noticed a lot of bugs in v83, and since I'm crazy and I like to explore everything I'm sure I could find most of them, and have them fixed right away by my lovely Derick (only if you want him fixing things, of course. I'm used to being on the team with him, y'know?). <3
Also I'll be honest, I do like to have fun with the commands occasionally. Not to the point that it would be considered abuse, though.
This probably means absolutely nothing, but I'm good at making custom maps-- like, very good. I just thought I would throw that in there.
I've always been a GM in servers where we have a 'Staff' guild. A lot of times in events we're allowed to give away items, such as rare nx and chairs, and since I memorize a lot of useless stuff, I tend to type up notes about useful ID's for items/maps/whatever in the BBS. It actually turns out to be very helpful most of the time!
I'm also able to help people out of the server most of the time. Windows mode is love. <3

What will you do for the server?
Be a helpful cool person <3
Lol, I guess I'll do the basics: hold events, deal w/ cheaters/hackers, help people.
I've also noticed how very little commands this server has, so I have some great deal of ideas towards that <3

How will you improve the server?
I know a lot of mapletards so I can help populate it! (not that it isn't very populated already)
I can help out if something big is going on.. uh.. see above! Forgive me~ I don't like talking about myself.

Reason for Applying?
Obviously because I want to abuse my power if I become GM
Basically wanted to see if I have a chance. I think I'm a pretty good GM, but that's kind of selfish, yeah?
I want your opinions, plus, not going to lie, I do want to become a GM. I'm just so used to being one. xD
I honestly love this server, and plan on playing until the (unfortunate) end. (Let's be honest, everything shuts down eventually.)

Summary:
tl;dr a little girl applies for GM
Well I want to thank you for reading, this isn't much of a summary so forgive me, but again, thank you!

Dasia
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Left/Kasia/Kathy's GM app <3 Empty -

Post  Ivan Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:46 pm

This would've been a sexy app that can pwn mine easily, if it weren't for the killer question. Lol. Wish you luck, you seem like someone beyond your age. (:
Ivan
Ivan
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Left/Kasia/Kathy's GM app <3 Empty Re: Left/Kasia/Kathy's GM app <3

Post  Dasia Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Supremeuxe wrote:This would've been a sexy app that can pwn mine easily, if it weren't for the killer question. Lol. Wish you luck, you seem like someone beyond your age. (:
I know I know, the question always kills it!
I get that a lot. I guess 12 year olds are very immature now-a-days, huh?
But thank you!

Dasia
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Left/Kasia/Kathy's GM app <3 Empty -

Post  Ivan Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Nah. Just not exposed to heavy responsibility I guess. Nevertheless I think you're different. Luck be with you! (:
Ivan
Ivan
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:15 am

Your in the 6th grade any time for studying,and homework?
Echo
Echo
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Left/Kasia/Kathy's GM app <3 Empty .

Post  Max Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:52 am

How would you handle a hacker?
I honestly hate banning people, as awkward as that sounds.. so I tend to take an ss, ATTEMPT to talk to them, and let them off with some kind of warning.. the first time. Other than that? BAN HAMMER.

If you talk to them they will log off and create a new character/account before you even write anything.
Please just : ''BAN HAMMER.''

They can request an unban in this forum.

Cheers, Max

Max
Admin
Admin

https://universems.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dasia Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:27 pm

I'm in 7th grade, actually, with about 3 months left of school. There are 2 days a week (Tuesday and Thursday) where I spend about 2 hours studying + doing homework. Other than that I'm free.

I guess I'll do that. But if it's someone who's actually been playing the server, rather than just getting on and hacking, I think they deserve a second chance. If you don't want that, that's fine, but that's my opinion.

Dasia
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum