UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tryin to be gm again

Go down

Tryin to be gm again Empty Tryin to be gm again

Post  Zaultar Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:21 am

Name:Danny

Language:English

In game name:Zaultar

Where do you live?Dickinson Tx

How active will you be?Be on most of the time

How would you handle a hacker?Screenshot remember his name by putting his name on my notes and warn him to stop if he doesn't ban him and maybe follow him around

If two people were fighting, what would you do?Tell them to stop fighting and if the do it again ban for like 20 or 30 minutes

How many servers have you been a GM in?I've been in one but i was in it for awhile i also played CZTms

Why should we choose you?Im great with other people and i dont get mad when people have all these questions and keep sending me chat invites im use to these things

What will you do for the server?ABOUT every month i will donate money to the server

How will you improve the server?I will go to other private servers and tell them to come over here to Universe Ms and vote before they play and stop hackers

Reason for Applying?I want to be GM again because i've been gm before and it was pretty fun and i wanted to give it a shot to this server

Summary:I want to be a gm because i had experience in being a GM and i wanted to try it out again and i played one of the best private servers in the past 2 years i have played maple story for about 4 to 5 in a half years i dont think it would get boring about every month i would get money and i will try my best to donate because i know you have to pay to get more stuff into the game to keep it up so i want to help on that and i will stop hackers from hacking and if they do again ill ban them. I have nothing Else to think about to putting in this summary and i really hope i get to be a GM. Thank you for spending your time reading this.

Zaultar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum