UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyNameIsOmer New App Hope Its Better :P

2 posters

Go down

MyNameIsOmer New App Hope Its Better :P Empty MyNameIsOmer New App Hope Its Better :P

Post  MyNameIsOmer Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:04 pm

Name:Omer

Language:Hebrew,English

In game name:MyNameIsOmer

Where do you live?
Israel

How active will you be?
weekdays:3-6
weekends:almost all day

How would you handle a hacker?
I will ban every hacker i see even his my friend.
I will ban everyone that publish other server.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?
I will warp them to a place,see what everyone has to say,and

How many servers have you been a GM in?
2,1=Wtfms Admin,2=i maked a server,i played 3 years in MapleGlobal and other servers.

Why should we choose you?
Well, I may not be the BEST GM out there but, I can help other players to the best of my ability such as teaching them how to get to places, or where do we get our job advancements but also I am very friendly and not only helpful. When the server is down for along period of time, I find out a way to make it up to the players for all the downtime. When a problem occurs I will use the best of my ability to figure out a way of how to solve it. If I can not do so I will try to find someone that can or that can teach me how.
I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off; I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions.
I'm pretty good at hosting events and I don't do retarded ones like randomly spawning bosses in the FM. I actually make a game out of events and make it fun for everybody.
I'm very fair when it comes to punishment and I will usually hear anyone out when giving out consequences. I don't abuse my GM powers like so many people do. I see so many people banning players left and right just because they smega saying that they don't like one of the GMs. I'm not like that at all.
I can follow instructions very easily and I don't need to be told twice what the rules are.

Will you help other players with there problems?

Yes I will, I'm not just going to say "Yes, I will help other players" I will help them. By helping other players I will, answer all there questions. Also if they stuck in a place and can't get warped out of I will listen to what happened and figure out a way to help them.

What will you do for the server?

I will do event when all people are bored and no GM is online.
I will help every one needs help.
I will call my friends from other servers ( like 50 people )

Reason for Applying?I really like this server and i will love to GM in it .

Summary:I was Admin in Wtfms and maked a server,i will ban every hacker i see,
i will bring people from other servers,because of i was Owner in the server i maked
i know a lot of commands,i'll help everyone needs help,i'll improve the server.

Thanks for reading...
Omer MyNameIsOmer New App Hope Its Better :P 1071211947

Last edited by MyNameIsOmer on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:47 am; edited 3 times in total

MyNameIsOmer
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

MyNameIsOmer New App Hope Its Better :P Empty -

Post  Ivan Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:21 pm

Omer,

1. Your points just repeat themselves over and over again.
2. I have difficulty understanding what you're trying to say.
3. I'm confident that any other GM would've DENIED this app.

I advise you remake a new app, if you're still hanging around the server when it goes up.

Regards,
Ivan
Ivan
Ivan
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

MyNameIsOmer New App Hope Its Better :P Empty Re: MyNameIsOmer New App Hope Its Better :P

Post  MyNameIsOmer Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:38 am

Ok thanks Ivan .
Maybe ill try do better

MyNameIsOmer
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

MyNameIsOmer New App Hope Its Better :P Empty Re: MyNameIsOmer New App Hope Its Better :P

Post  MyNameIsOmer Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:52 am

There Ivan.
I changed it .
Hope is better ...

MyNameIsOmer
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down