UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dislike kids who don't know their manners. :(

3 posters

Go down

I dislike kids who don't know their manners. :( Empty I dislike kids who don't know their manners. :(

Post  Tetris Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:29 pm

(I'm currently in the ghetto part of my state. Usually all of them are posers. Used to live in a place with rich jocks, lolol.)

Anyway, this little 3rd grader who rides my bro's bus (2nd grade) apparently became friends with him(?) Then the kid comes to my house and knocks on the door, I answer it and then he asks if my little brother can play outside. I said "Yeah, wait here." and so I come upstairs to get my brother. I hear some footsteps and then the 3rd grader comes up the stairs with his shoes on. (We take off our shoes when we get in the house, being a clean freak like that. F2) It made me pretty mad. -_-
So then I go and play Pokemon. Yeah, Pokemon. I like Pokemon. He just comes in my room and goes "IS THAT POKEMON BLACK?" and I said yes. He snatches the DS outta my hands and I go, "Dude, give it back" then he slaps me and I was so tempted to punch him in the face but I was scared I might have gotten killed by his parents. So he plays. He kills all my Pokemon after fighting really weak pokemon btw. I then say I had to go somewhere, and he's like, okok. And so his SISTER happens to come and just walks in the house and stuff, blah blah. After that, the kid decides to throw some big metal thing down the stairs which hits my foot, makes me bleed, and eventually makes me walk weirdly. I was in so much pain and went to get some bandaids. I'll skip this stuff. (His sister stole something from my room too..)

After I make them leave and I'm an hour late for something, they come back 5 minutes later. The 3rd grader just opens the door since I forgot to close it.

On Sunday, they're outside MY LAWN after I come home and ask if they can play. I said no.

Monday, the 3rd grader knocks on the door. I take a look and there he is. He looked at me and I went upstairs, hoping he didn't see me. The door was unlocked. I was dumb, and he went in.

Today, he rung the door. He was going to come in until my little brother said he couldn't play.

What should I do, for real? I have a stalker on my hands and he won't leave me alone. I can't sue them.
Tetris
Tetris
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

I dislike kids who don't know their manners. :( Empty Re: I dislike kids who don't know their manners. :(

Post  Cuddle Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Set traps ;)...idkkk lol uhm lock your doors?
Cuddle
Cuddle
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

I dislike kids who don't know their manners. :( Empty Re: I dislike kids who don't know their manners. :(

Post  Quantum Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:21 pm

why dont you 'teach' him how to fight
Quantum
Quantum
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum