UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RealDJ's Apply

4 posters

Go down

RealDJ's Apply Empty RealDJ's Apply

Post  Everflame Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Name: DJ

Language: Danish, English and a little Deutch

In game name: RealDJ

Where do you live?: In Denmark(GMT: 1+/2+)

How active will you be?:
Schedule:
Sunday-Thursday: from 1-9 hours a' day
Friday-Saturday: 12+ hours a' day

How would you handle a hacker?: Depend on how he/she hack and what he/she have done... Example: if i catch a fly hacker then i will give a warning at first and take actions if the same person is caught doing the same once more. BUT! if i catch a DMG/LAG hacker then i would take immediate action with banning the certain person.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?: Simply just find out the reason for the fight, then try to understand both part's of the fight, and the try to find a diplomatic solution on the problem.

How many servers have you been a GM in?: About 13-15 the latest would be: Nepulstory [GM lvl 3], WingMs [GM lvl 3], Kinostory [GM lvl 3], NWMS [GM lvl 3].

Why should we choose you?: im easy to get along with, i can be online for up to 9 hours a day but i can be online for 12 hours in the vacations/ Weekends. And then i tought it would be good for the server to have someone from my time zone to watch the server while all the other GM's arent here or in that case online. i will keep the server free for hackers because i know how to find hackers since i have for some years ago also been a hacker(this is not something im proud of and i do NOT in wish to get into that again so please dont ask me about it.) Well actually i can Java script a little too like setting up some NPC's or something, but i learn everyday and im getting better.

What will you do for the server? Keep it clean from hackers, and try to improve the community in any way possible.

How will you improve the server? I the Greatest thing i could possibly improve the server with is the community i have a whole lot of maple online friends that have been looking for a new great server since that RydahMS went down some months ago. and they would probably give Universal a shot, if i asked them to try it.

Reason for Applying?: The same as everybody else want: to help the people of the server to get good friends and feel comfortable on the server and give them some good experiences online, And for the Newcomers to stay on the server.

Summary: well uh i would have TRIED to write something smart here but im not in school so i will just use it to write this because i dont really understand it when its not in any kind of context.

Well to those who actually took they're time to read this i bet your sorry now but anyway to all of those who read this thnx for taking your time reading my Apply and you may continue to have the best day of mapling in ur life. F6

Last edited by Everflame on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Why should i have a reason for editing this "Reason for Editing" note?)

Everflame
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

RealDJ's Apply Empty Re: RealDJ's Apply

Post  TheUniverse Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:56 pm

never heard of these private servers...

TheUniverse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echoo Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:10 pm

All of those servers are fake except "NepulStory"

I've re-searched every server he mentioned,All i found was Nepulstory v62 other then that i found nothing.

Echoo

Back to top Go down

RealDJ's Apply Empty Not Really

Post  Everflame Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:23 pm

those are actually real lol take kinostory for example: http://kinostoryv75.tk/ kinostory was what previously was called WingMS(http://www.freewebs.com/wingmsv62/) i think it have gone down but i dunno theres a reason thise private servers are nearly unknown they never got that big, it had a small community and went down because of that. thats the major reason why you probably dont know them. but they have existed its about a half year ago that i quitted private servers and they are from back when i was about to quit.

the reason u didnt find thise echo was that they have not been visited over time and therefore fell to lower pages of google so practically the only ones who already knew the website could find it.

Last edited by Everflame on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : The truth)

Everflame
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Echoo Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:31 pm

I don't see your name listed in the staff section.
(THEY INCLUDE REAL NAMES)...Like your's "DJ"

Echoo

Back to top Go down

RealDJ's Apply Empty Previous IGN

Post  Everflame Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:36 pm

that is because that RealDJ was a nickname i made when i started playing maple europe again my ign that time was either "Flame" or "Kosuke"

Everflame
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Taste Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:36 pm

LOL, all MS that he Says are Have... Echo, will u stop all u nonsense and stop trying to make people GM application drop..
GM and Owner, What he says KinoStory are have.. F2

Taste
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Post  Everflame Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:37 pm

Thnx Taste

Everflame
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Everflame Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:42 pm

well u asked me about my real name not being the same in the threads well if u would have looked a little bit more down then you could check the:
http://kinostory.freeforums.org/kosuke-s-gm-application-t29.html or: http://www.freewebs.com/wingmsv62/apps/profile/44865190/

thats my Kinostory Gm apply and my WingMS profile with a little info lower down then that should be enough for the name question.

Everflame
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Taste Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:44 pm

no Problem .. :)

i telling the truth and it's the fact that Echo trying to destroy people GM Application..

Taste
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

RealDJ's Apply Empty Lol

Post  Everflame Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:45 pm

that would be sabotage and thats not a nice thing to do...

Everflame
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Taste wrote:no Problem .. :)

i telling the truth and it's the fact that Echo trying to destroy people GM Application..
Don't worry Taste, no one but the committee can strike down a judgment on whether you are accepted or rejected for the position you applied for. As of the submission of this message, Echoo does not have the authority to make such a decision. However, we are on a forum where the purpose is to form and discuss opinions on various subjects.
Aura
Aura
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down