UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EyyItzalis Gm app :D

Go down

EyyItzalis Gm app :D Empty EyyItzalis Gm app :D

Post  demonkiller1 Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:12 pm

Name:
ALi

Language:
English

In game name:
EyyItzALi

Where do you live?
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (NY) F2

How active will you be?
i can really be active for about 5-8 hours on weekdays and on weekends i can play more than 12 hours F2

How would you handle a hacker? I would take a screen shot and send it to the admin of the server.Once that's done i'll ban the hacker with out any hesitation.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?
If two people were fighting i would try to help both of them.i've been a gm lots of times i know how to handle well on these type of problems..

How many servers have you been a GM in?
I played Shit load of private servers.And i was a gm in about 6-9 servers

Why should we choose you?
You guys should chose me because I am verysocial, and i always speak and understand problems or concerns of players and i always help them out, and i really enjoy this and i am very very active and am connected a lot during the day

What will you do for the server?
i can keep the server active.people who know me wont be down by my postion.I will help anyone who needs me.No one will ever be treated wrong by me!

How will you improve the server?
i can invite shit load of people.i can host good events that might be difficult sometimes.But dont worry some one just might win :P
Evetns i can host are fashion,jump quest,hide and seek and possibly every other events that are out there F2

Reason for Applying?
love MS, and i love MS, UniverseMS and i want to do everything i can do to protect it and help it succeed. I will always be there when i am needed, and i will be willing to help when i am not needed.

Summary:im really a helpfull Gm to the community.The admins will never regret choosing me to be there GM.Everything in this app. is all true!YESH I DO PLAY A LOT! >.< Hope you had fun reading my app F2

demonkiller1
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum