UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DualCore's GM app

Go down

DualCore's GM app Empty DualCore's GM app

Post  DualCore Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:26 am

Sorry i might have posted it before but i wasnt logged in so just to make sure,i will be doing it this time logged into my acc.Okay,let's start.....

Name:Joanne ko
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Language:English/Chinese(not so good on teh chinese)
In game name:DualCore
Where do you live?Singapore,to be exact the north east area
How active will you be?quite active,well maybe not friday but the rest of the days im pretty active
How would you handle a hacker?i'll give him/her a chance by jailing them.Should they continue hacking,well,i did give them a chance so i'll ban them
If two people were fighting, what would you do?i would ask them to calm down and ask both sides what happened.After hearing the what happened from both sides,i would compare it,if i had a witness i would ask him as well.Once we finished comparing we would know who was wrong by that time.Once it is over,i try to make the person in the wrong apologise.
How many servers have you been a GM in?0,None
Why should we choose you?I am quite active and i would be able to solve problems should the need arise and the only time i afk is either when i go to the toilet,bath or eat leaving me with alot of time and the only problems i would miss would be between the time i am gone which is not very long.
What will you do for the server?Solve problems and have events for maplers to enjoy.
How will you improve the server?I will improve it by making it a problem and hack free server
Reason for Applying?Helping other maplers and making universems a more fun server
Summary:I may be a young girl but i have went to quite a number of v83 servers and as a mapler for quite some time already i quite understand what goes on in maplers mind,well not all.That's about it,i'm just a girl trying to make this server more fun.

DualCore
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum