UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andre GMS APPS

Go down

Andre GMS APPS Empty Andre GMS APPS

Post  loonsky Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:49 am

Hey guys..tis is my app for gms..
Name: Justin Oh
Language: [Chinese,English]
In Game Name: [Andre]
Where Do You Live?:[ I Live In Malaysia..]
How active will you be?:[I active all the time..i one day i can online about 8 hours to 12 hours..i quiet active..]
How would you handle a hacker?:[ First time i will warning him/her..if second time ...i will straight ban..because i already give once chance..]
If two people were fighting, what would you do?:[I will ask them to chill down..then i will ask them 'What going on??' when i noe whats the problem i will ask them to said sorry to each ohther...]
How many servers have you been a GM in?: One time,RydahMS [Andres]
Why should we choose you?:[Err..because now maplers got many hacker..when ohther GMS are AFK..or busying.. i will go around and check ..i wanna make Universems have more fun..and more players..and i will give them events..]
What will you do for the server?:[I will tell my friends come to play.. and quit ohther maples..since they are LOVER MAPLES..and they will donate it~ i think so]
How will you improve the server?:[i will make hack free server]
Reason for Applying?:[I wanna help those newbies..who dunno how to buy item or how to reborns..or got problem..i will solve it]
Summary:[Thx Who Were Support Me..Hope My Apps Will Pass] God Bless Me.. Andre GMS APPS 1071211947

loonsky
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down