UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurosaki's Suggestions!

3 posters

Go down

Kurosaki's Suggestions! Empty Kurosaki's Suggestions!

Post  Kurosaki Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:00 pm

K so..I have been on the server for 3 days now and although that is not a lot, I noticed some flaws.

1. You must have under 300k to exchange a blue tet? Really, just make it give you 2 000 000 000 and remove the rest of the money.

2. VP is used too much in this server, you are basically FORCING us to vote. Come on, 75 VP for a Sad Mask? If I vote 2 times a day(which is extremely difficult to do) it would still take me 7 days to save up, that is IF I don't spend any VP which is difficult if you need VP to also make MSI's, buy NX. Which brings me to futhermore say 150 VP FOR A MOUNT? That is too much to ask. -_-. That's over 2 weeks of voting twice a day without spending. Enough said.

3. Any charge aside from Holy Sword Charge doesn't last forever...if the server says unlimited buff time, make it that way.

4. Not enough uses for Tetris pieces. All we can use them for is chairs, occupation, a way of storing money or crappy ass belts, none of wihch are worth spending on except occupation and storing money. Darek was gonna fix this, but now he's gone, so what are you gonna do now? Some suggestions for uses of tetris is having a tetris NPC that you can trade tetris' in for items. EG, 1 tet for 3 Smegas, or 1 tet for 1 Narc. potion, 20 tetris' for 1 random GM scroll, etc, etc. I could go on forever, but you get the point.

5. Now this isn't a problem, but makes the game interesting. Add a custom gach? Most servers have this, except this one. Custom gach adds a twist of gambling into the server which is very addictive. Make it include great stat equips(WA, not Stats since we already have MSI's), all the way down to a red potion, with whatever you see fit in between.

That's pretty much all I have to say for now, this thread will be updated as I find more areas of improvement. Leave a comment saying what you think :)

Kurosaki
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Kurosaki's Suggestions! Empty UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Post  Originality Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:53 pm

NICEEEEEEEE WOOW GREAT ideas
<33333 well we'll get started =)
Kurosaki's Suggestions! 1071211947
Originality
Originality
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Kurosaki's Suggestions! Empty Re: Kurosaki's Suggestions!

Post  Aura Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Love all the ideas. Please make some of those VP items obtainable through other means, such as tetris pieces. People will vote if they like the server and forcing them to save up their points for so long to get one item is discouraging. Also, please do not let the NPCs grant items if your inventory is full - it just eats up the required items.
Aura
Aura
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Kurosaki's Suggestions! Empty Re: Kurosaki's Suggestions!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down