UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurosaki's Amazing GM Application!!

Go down

Kurosaki's Amazing GM Application!! Empty Kurosaki's Amazing GM Application!!

Post  Kurosaki Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Well, with the server being down for a while I decided to make an application to pass the time.(By the way, even if I post this, could I even be accepted as we are merging with KudoMS?)

Name: Brian or Bri.

Language: English, Some French, Some Vietnamese.

In game name: Kurosaki

Where do you live?
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.

How active will you be?
Well it all depends on my social/school life. Depends on my work load, social gettogethers, etc. Usually 2-4 hours on weekdays, 5-6 on weekends.

How would you handle a hacker?
First time warning, second time ban. If he comes back again, IP ban. Then I would report it to a higher authority in hopes of making the server more hackproof.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?
Well, it would depend on what they are arguing about. If it is clearly just between the two, I would either tell them to whisp/go somewhere else(only if it is bothering others). If it is something game related, I would calmly listen to both sides and decide who is right(if needed), if not important I would just let them battle their own battles.

How many servers have you been a GM in?
None :$. Honestly, being a GM has never crossed my mind until now. However, I completely understand the job of a GM, the rules that apply to being a GM, and commands.

Why should we choose you?
Well, I find this question hard because it is about myself, however if I had to say, I would say it would be because I am trust-worthy, kind, calm, and I am never biased. I can do the job right and also make the server enjoyable for others. I wouldn't ever abuse my powers(not that stupid) and I would actually LISTEN to the community, which I think many GM's fail to do, which is what makes the server not run smoothly. I also can help any player with problems that they may have, and also enjoy doing it.

What will you do for the server?
I would do what any GM would, and more. I would host events, find and report glitches, deal with hackers, help solve server/player problems, make more suggestions, basically make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

How will you improve the server?
Erm, I find it hard to do things to improve the server as I truely think that the server is already amazing, however I could search for bugs and give suggestions to improve the server.

Reason for Applying?
I haven't ever been a GM and I would enjoy having a shot at it. I wanted to help out the server and give this job a whirl. I've never wanted to be GM until I played a server like this. I also wanted to try and change the server. As a previous player, I know how other players feel about the GM's and staff, and I want to change ANY negative thoughts.

Summary:
Uhm, I guess the summary of this post would be to pick me as a GM, however if I am not accepted, there would be no hard feelings. As I stated above, I just wanted to give this a go and try. Aside from that, I just want to tell people to drop a comment below, and tell me what I could improve on, and what they think. Oh how terrible this application summary is...Oh well, what's done is done.

Kurosaki
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down