UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ron's GM application

Go down

Ron's GM application Empty Ron's GM application

Post  shaharma Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:59 pm

Name:
Ron
Language:
English&Hebrew
In game name:
RonxBec
Where do you live?
Israel
How active will you be?
I'm pretty active,which is like 9 hours a day.
How would you handle a hacker?
I would take a few screen shot's for evidence since that will be needed as a proof,then i'd take action according to the GM rules.
If two people were fighting, what would you do?
Violence wont solve anything,but that's actually depends when why are they fighting about there's always a chance that they have a good reason to fight each other (such as messing with each other's girlfriend?) but ofcourse i would stop them even if i would get hitten by them.
How many servers have you been a GM in?
I've been a gm in many servers,around 8
Why should we choose you?
well there are afew reasons:
1) Socializing - You will need to interact with Players from time to time, If a GameMaster himself cannot interact, Therefore it makes the player feels unwillingly to participate or carry on with the game. He can be open to listen to ideas from players and has to be rational enough to conclude if the players have a valid point. A GM needs to have it's respect from his players and nothing will stop or interrupt the game.

2) Responsibilty - When there's something to be done, Someone has to do it, and that Someone will be among GM's, Back then like 3 to 4 months, I believe universeMS used to have GM daily helping players to players tranferring items, Warping people in & out, so what if? There is no GM, or basically, 1 decided to go AFK and the rest of the GM follows it's examples? I'm not saying a particular GM have to do it, But if everyone do their part, then isn't it easier for all?

3) Knowledge - A GM got to know what his doing, Why, and When, The knowledge of every basic commands, Item No. Map No. Mobs.etc are important in helping the process of gameplay faster and easier. A GM is a person who runs the game within system that he himself needs to know and understand.

4) Patience & Tolerance - Anger Venting, Cursed & Swearing from Players due to Item lost, Scam.etc are part & partial of MapleStory, A GameMaster Needs to have Patience or Tolerance.
Patience, Need it most of the time to get things done step by step, Bit by Bit. Tolerance, To tolerate Players attitude, yet the same time needed to stay calm on every situation.

What will you do for the server?
I can certainly help the server by catching hackers, which all of the GM's are supposed to do, and help anyone who are unhappy about something about the server, such as rude players or bugs in the server. If I become the GameMaster in this server, I would ask my friends to join and make the server grow. I can contribute many hours in the computer because I have business ap classes, so I play maplestory a lot. Lastly, I can hold fun events that would make anyone happy because I listen to everyone's story and make the rules fair and square
How will you improve the server?
I can host fun experience events, such as tug of war, Truth or False, Music Chair, Hide 'N' Seek, Summoning Event, Super Mega Phone Event, Music guessing event, JQ event, Boss event, and loads of more for me being so
Reason for Applying?
I want to be a GM in universeMS because I want this new and fast, growing server to prosper and help new players from all over the world to enjoy and be comfortable for their style in any way. I like helping people, and due to my respectful actions, I have achieved many awards from school for helping out challenged kids.
Summary:
I just with I can be GM in this server so I can help a lot of players and I could grow my own GM experience at futuer reference or possibly my career. I will put my best effort towards this server and make universeMS prosper like the flowers in the spring. Thank you very much for reading this long and informative GM application and I hope everything goes well with the server! Trust Me

-Thanks for reading,Ron.

shaharma
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down