UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LazyBoy GM application

3 posters

Go down

LazyBoy GM application Empty LazyBoy GM application

Post  LazyBoy Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:03 pm

Name:Léonard Legault (but you can call me Leo Bleh )

Age:14 years old (but dont say ''Haha he's too young because i have many potential)

Language:French but I am also good in English (Thank you Vael :P)

In game name:LazyBoy (im not very Lazy its only a style XD)

Where do you live? Canada but i live in Quebec (this is why i am French too :P) (Time Zone:EST 5)

How active will you be? like 6 hours in the days of the week but weekend its like 16 hours per days

How would you handle a hacker? First i will jail him and ask him why is he hacking and gonna tell him to stop or next time i will ban him
Second ... if he try another time i will temporarily ban him and if he try another time after i will Ban him FOR EVER D:

If two people were fighting, what would you do? I'll bring them to a place with me to discuss on what is wrong and if there is one who kill steal or what ever the other I'll jail him for like half an hour or 1 hour. if he continue harrassing the other one i will just jail him more time or ban him depend....

How many servers have you been a GM in? i were GM in like 3 ~ 4 Private server i dont remember name and i dont have picture of it but i know commands like !9301004 (this is how to sumon a Ghost Pirate.

Why should we choose you? Because im not Agressive. im very peacefull and i have experience. im not ''noob'' i know what players want and i will not give out godly things this is so dummy to do that.

What will you do for the server? i will help people to play because i have many experience in the real maple story and i know many things in private server,

How will you improve the server? i played on a good private server that much people playing in this and i was GM. they add many people because of there good NPC and usefull NPC. the GM were very friendly (like me Bleh) and that was very fun to play.

Reason for Applying? Because i would like to improve the private server because i know that this server is the good one and i wanna improve it because i know it have many potential.

Summary: Im friendly just talk to me if you want i answer to your question and see you later :P

Last edited by LazyBoy on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

LazyBoy
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

LazyBoy GM application Empty Oops forget something to say

Post  LazyBoy Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:09 pm

i want to say that there is many GM that doing nothing or ''innactive'' and if you dont want me as a GM can i be like ''helper'' like all commands of GM and things like that but only helping player and host event.

LazyBoy
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

LazyBoy GM application Empty i forgot to say that too

Post  LazyBoy Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:12 pm

hummm its just because i am not very good to write an application or something so please dont reject me just ask me some questions in game or what ever LazyBoy GM application 1071211947

LazyBoy
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

LazyBoy GM application Empty i just want to say a last thing

Post  LazyBoy Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:51 pm

All the people in game says that the GM are doing nothing. They only get event when CookieMasta is there because only cookie masta is cool to host an event and i want to say that im gonna learn how to code so if you make me GM i could like in a month code you things :P Bleh

LazyBoy
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

LazyBoy GM application Empty Re: LazyBoy GM application

Post  LazyBoy Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:00 pm

Finally get Echo for coding i cant right now sorry

LazyBoy
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

LazyBoy GM application Empty -

Post  Ivan Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:15 pm

People don't seem to complain when the GM's are on, but the GM's do engage in lots of offline work players do not know of. Besides, they do have a life. Just to clarify your point that the GM's are 'doing nothing', don't hate on me. 'Doing nothing' is too strong a phrase. And btw you forgot a 'spawn' before your monster code. Otherwise not bad for an app, though I seldom see you around. Good luck. (:
Ivan
Ivan
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyBoy Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:18 pm

ohhh yea sorry for the ''spawn'' im a little bit rusty so i need to know the server commands and after that i could do the ''work'' that you say.

LazyBoy
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

LazyBoy GM application Empty -

Post  Ivan Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Well, luck be with you then. (:
Ivan
Ivan
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyBoy Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Finally if you make me GM and you need a coder i could just try im able to do it so dont worry if you want i code :P Cheers

LazyBoy
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyBoy Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:39 pm

i have something to tell about GM app. its not because you have a long app and etc that your better its only more detailed i could do it but i am a LazyBoy. lol and plz dont say the ppl under 15 are unexperienced or not mature we could be we all could be. someone 13 years old can have more maturity VS 16 years old. (sorry im my snetence are like ... WTF but im trying to get it better thx F2

LazyBoy
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyBoy Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:41 pm

But dont choose me cause Bear hate me and all the girls too Cheers

LazyBoy
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyBoy Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:41 pm

i have something to get more on my app
Do you have Past experience ?
I have played maple story since my 10 years old birthday and now im gonna have 14 in 2 months so i played many years i know like whole bunch of things and i played many private server and being GM in 3 or 4 i didnt remember.

thx for Watching (Chris,Max and other Owner)

LazyBoy
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Post  Vael1337 Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:46 am

Language:French but I am also good in French

Totally. I'm dutch but I am also good in dutch too.
Just trolling you. Cheers

Good luck.
Vael1337
Vael1337
Mapler

http://this.isawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down