UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThreeStorms GM Application

4 posters

Go down

ThreeStorms GM Application Empty ThreeStorms GM Application

Post  ThreeStorms Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:16 pm

Name:Brian Smith

Language:English

In game name:ThreeStorms

Where do you live? Tulsa, Oklahoma - United States

How active will you be? I will be on everyday after my classes end.

How would you handle a hacker? I would first blend in like a normal player and pertend to report. When the hacker starts using his hacks, i'll ban him for using any hack/edit

If two people were fighting, what would you do? I would tell them to calm down and tell me what happen, if one of them scammed/stole somthing from that person i will give them a warning and if they do it again, i will ban them

How many servers have you been a GM in? I have never been a GM before for any server. I only have been a Forum mod for a few forums.

Why should we choose you? I am nice, respectful, and i can be funny :) i will do anything to help out this server.

What will you do for the server? Make sure everybody is respectful and nice to eachother. if anyone hacks or scams a player of our server, i will go immediately go into action..

How will you improve the server? I will help everyone out everyday and be respectful to everybody.

Reason for Applying? I would like to help out the server with everything i can do.

Summary: My name is Brian Smith, I am a 16 year old male. I am respectful, nice, and i can help our the server alot. Everyday I will be hosting events for players to enjoy. If any body promotes a cheat/hack or advertise for another server, i will ban them.

ThreeStorms
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

ThreeStorms GM Application Empty Re: ThreeStorms GM Application

Post  Echo Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:40 pm

You insulted and harassed many people on the chatbox today i don't call that respect,nice or funny.
Echo
Echo
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeStorms Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:14 pm

How was i insulting people? Alot of people know i was just joking. Im not really like that >_>

ThreeStorms
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Post  CookieMonsta Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:07 am

Yea he was only playing dude. becuase we was all bored! good luck man!

CookieMonsta
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyBoy Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:34 pm

Man what are you talking about respectfull and mature ? you all the time repeat to all the people my mistake. you just want to have a GM job man this is not only something you need to do other thing then that. and just think a little bit you can look like a normal player. THEY CANT CLICK ON YOU so it sure that you are a GM just use hide man its the only thing that is good to do so now stop anoying me im just trying to proof that im not like your saying ok i just maded mistake and your not enough mature to understand it i dont think your able to do it.

PS: i said its less work for owner or other GM when you know commands and you know how to do you job. this is difficult to explain that now stop anoying me please.

LazyBoy
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down