UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stewzy's Application [Remember me?]

2 posters

Go down

Stewzy's Application [Remember me?] Empty Stewzy's Application [Remember me?]

Post  Stewzy Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:49 am

Name: Stewart Na

Language:
English, Korean, French, Italian, Latin

In game name:
Have not downloaded yet but will be Stewzy

Where do you live?
Australia

How active will you be?
School is very annoying, sorry to say but probably none on the weekdays but all day on weekends (I return home at 8PM everyday, study then sleep for another day)

How would you handle a hacker?
I will first run some checks to be sure and if he was i bring the banhammer.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?
Ask them what the problem is, if things get out of hand i would bring another GM. Tell who caused the problem and what it is. If both start fighting again i will give them some jail time.

How many servers have you been a GM in?
2 -
HellyMS
LunerMS

Why should we choose you?
I am a nice and friendly GM and barely get angry. I manage to bring lots of fun to the servers and i am experienced. I did have a fair knowledge of coding but thats all gone now.

What will you do for the server?
I will try be active as much as i can. I can be a very active forum moderator as when i am studying i can check my ipod from time to time. I can also give new ideas as i am a very creative person.

How will you improve the server?
I will improve this server by ridding all the hackers so everyone in UniverseMS can play in peace without hackers ksing them. As i said above i can give new ideas to the server. I can also advertise this server on many different forums. One such as NGU which is a very popular gaming server and i am very well known there. If you dont believe me search frostysnoww

Reason for Applying?
I used to be a GM of HellyMS. I had many GM friends as some of you may know like Error, Joachim, Trust, Duncan and some others i forgot. I later quit HellyMS because Duncan had made his own server and i was appointed GM. Sadly Duncan disappeared and never showed up on his server OR msn. I then returned to HellyMS to open a GM application and be accepted. I now still remember this as Helly so i am here to reclaim my honour ;)

Summary: F2 F2 :&:
I am 16. My hobbies are soccer, tennis, swimming and rifle shooting. I love hanging out with friends and going to parties. Thats really it for me. Thanx guys!

Stewzy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Stewzy's Application [Remember me?] Empty -

Post  Ivan Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:05 pm

Y'know, most of the old team came back, though not real active in-game, so I figure Chris'll prolly reinstate your position. After all, ain't bad to have someone who's familiar with the server back with us. Good luck Stewart! (:
Ivan
Ivan
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Stewzy's Application [Remember me?] Empty Re: Stewzy's Application [Remember me?]

Post  Stewzy Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Supremeuxe wrote:Y'know, most of the old team came back, though not real active in-game, so I figure Chris'll prolly reinstate your position. After all, ain't bad to have someone who's familiar with the server back with us. Good luck Stewart! (:

Thanx for that! Also good luck to you on your GM app

Stewzy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Stewzy's Application [Remember me?] Empty Re: Stewzy's Application [Remember me?]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down