UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurora's GM Application

Go down

Aurora's GM Application Empty Aurora's GM Application

Post  Aurora Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:33 am

Name:Marii Vrvilo .

Language: English and a few spanish .

In game name:Aurora

Where do you live? : I live in the eastern coast of America .

How active will you be? On weekdays, I'll be on at 8:30am - 10/11am and 6:30pm - 12am (Est). Saturdays, I'll probably be on from when I wake up (9-11) till when I sleep. [Time may vary.] Sundays, I'll normally be on in the morning till later on, but i'll definately be on after 6:30pm till 12am.

How would you handle a hacker? If it's a small hack like fly hack, i'd warn him/her by jailing. If this person neglect my warning, I would have to ban them. Hacks that effects character development, will be banned.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? If two people were fighting, what would you do? If two people were fighting, I'd try to talk to them and solve the conflict. If they continue arguing in a public area, like the FreeMarket, I'd jail them, just to get them to talk to me and calm everything down. If these players refuse to let me help them, I'd ask if they can talk it out privately, so they won't spam the public area and cause more drama.

How many servers have you been a GM in? I've been a GM in MapleNerd/RipoffMS, Co-owner in KarmaMS, Lead-GM in CyderMS and Admin in PokemonMS.

Why should we choose you? I'd dedicate my time to aid the players. I'm extremely patient and do not use vulgar language. I'd be happy to help the players. I'm energetic, polite, honest and I know all the commands for private servers. I remember some of the codes for equipments and items, if i do not know other codes, I have a quick to get, handbook. It's hard for me to not help players and say no, but I have no sympathy for players who breaks rules and policies.

What will you do for the server? I have suggestions for the server, if needed. I can make advertisement videos for youtube. I wouldn't say i'm really good at it, but I'm improving. I also have contact with amazing coders that does not play anymore, who can answer questions about any problems or glitches for servers. I also have a really good friend in Nexon Corp. If the server grows more at this rate, and gets reported to Nexon, I may try to get this server off Nexon's list. I will also donate if needed.

How will you improve the server? I'll always be on to help players in-game. I may hold events and mostly advertise to my fellow friends. The answer to this question also is found in the previous questions. I have also notice that the server have many crashes, I can find someone to give a discount for a better host.

Reason for Applying? I like this server's organization and wish i can help with anything. I'm dedicated and keep the server running. I've well experience as a GM and will be delighted to use my knowledge to help any players. I've notice that in the chatroom, Bear is stressed out by answering questions over and over again when the server crash, I'd like to back her up and any other GM that needs me.

Summary: Thank you for reading my application to become a GM in UniverseMS. I hope you'll consider me but if you don't I'll still try to help the server in any that I don't need GM powers to do. Please don't think I'm a stuck up, I'm too straight forward or I'm arrogant. I just know when to be serious and when to stop, let loose and have fun. (:

Proof of GM in one of the servers(CyderMS). I lost proof from other servers, I apologize. Hope this works.
Aurora's GM Application Fnvcdc

Contact information: ichoose.marii@live.com

Aurora
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down