UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aura: GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Aura: GM Application Empty Aura: GM Application

Post  Aura Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:52 am

Aura: GM Application ApplicationHelen
Aura: GM Application ExampleyAura: GM Application Ex1o

Last edited by Aura on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aura
Aura
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Aura: GM Application Empty Re: Aura: GM Application

Post  iDavid Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:49 am

you are fun, wait wait excuse me you are fun. the same person whose trying to ban people for things that happened like a year ago in servers that contains corrupted GMs lying in application will not give you any position of GM.

iDavid
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:51 am

iDavid wrote:you are fun, wait wait excuse me you are fun. the same person whose trying to ban people for things that happened like a year ago in servers that contains corrupted GMs lying in application will not give you any position of GM.
I can't quite make out what you are accusing me of lying about. I do not have the authority to ban anyone.
Aura
Aura
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  iDavid Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:55 am

That doesn't mean anything, i can ban people thru GM power. by posting on forum. the one thing you should stop right now is stalking me you creeper and plus you live in the same area as me so stop it right now. i am respected in this server a lot, if you try banning me for thing that happened in the past is wrong everyone change, so its time for you to change that and stop.

iDavid
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:13 pm

iDavid wrote:That doesn't mean anything, i can ban people thru GM power. by posting on forum. the one thing you should stop right now is stalking me you creeper and plus you live in the same area as me so stop it right now. i am respected in this server a lot, if you try banning me for thing that happened in the past is wrong everyone change, so its time for you to change that and stop.
Our misunderstanding has been settled privately and I wish for staff to disregard it when reviewing my application. Thank you!
Aura
Aura
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  Aura Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Updated with some examples of custom in-game clothing. Will post more and create work on request.
Aura
Aura
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down