UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danii GameMaster Application!

2 posters

Go down

Danii GameMaster Application! Empty Danii GameMaster Application!

Post  Danii Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:07 pm

Name:Daniel Bofangu

Language:French/English

In game name:Danii

Where do you live? Montreal,Quebec

How active will you be? On School Day,3-4 hours and on my no school day 6-7 hours.

How would you handle a hacker?If I saw someone hacking, I would call another GM over, to make sure it isn’t a glitch or whatever.Even though I can tell if it is a hack or not, & if no GM/Admin/Owner responds, I will ban them without warning. If they are breaking the rules in other ways, (Language, Respect, ETC.) I will Jail them depending on the circumstances. If they come around saying they didnt hack or whatever, i would tell them to write a ban appeal, and that it will be viewed by me or another GM. Also, I wouldnt be like, "Danii has banned [Hacker] for GG NOOB."
I will put the ACTUAL reason i banned the person. People who do that ^, are usually immature, or just fooling around. That means they do not take the job seriously.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?First, I will ask them to stop fighting and if they continued I'll take 1 and ask the reasons for this battle and I'll do with the other person and try too find a way to stop this fight and If They continu i will jail they until they stop fighting.

How many servers have you been a GM in? I've been Owner of MapleArctic, SparkStory. The Gm Of ProMs, SiimStory,cubestory,jokerstory and Itern in SydneyMs

Why should we choose you?Hey, I’m not saying you HAVE to pick me as a GM. I’m just saying that if you were to, I would be a great addition to the universems team. I’d respect EVERYONE. Even if they are disrespecting me.
Also, I’d like to note that I am very good at handling crowds. I can do events very easy. Also, with a reasonable prize. & also, I’d like to say that I can bring more people to the server, if I can convince my friends. I’d also take my time going through the FM’s & Popular Areas finding hackers. Finally, I believe i could be a great addition to this server because i am very good with people (in my opinion). As the main reason I maple, is to meet new friends. Also, I will take my GM job seriously and always carry it out like a professional. Also, not only will i always complete jobs given to me, but i will always put 200% into the work i do.

What will you do for the server?I can contribute to the server in as much ways as I can.
If you need someone to look out for hackers? Im Here.
If you need someone to talk to? Im Here.
If you need help regarding the server OR even IRL? Im here.
If you need an item for free, GM scrolled 1000 Times? Im not here.
I'll pretty much do whatever people tell me too. Unless I dont have the ability to do the task. (Example: Jumping off a building. XD)
Look, if there's one thing about me, I am very effecient. I'm an expert multitasker. I can handle noobs, sing to music, do homework, and talk with friends AT THE SAME TIME.
So if you ever need me to take over something, (event, situation, whatever.) Then i'll always be there.
If the Server Need money i can donate ;)

How will you improve the server? I will improve the server by making banners , get poeple to join (that you not really need but more we are ,better the pleasure ;P) i can give really good ideas for the server because i alredy hosted 2 server.

Reason for Applying? I think Unirversems have a great community and i will love to be in the familly of this server !

Summary: Thanx for reading my GameMaster Application, hope i will be choose :) and soory if you see some faults because in real life im french .

Last edited by Danii on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Danii
Danii
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Danii GameMaster Application! Empty Re: Danii GameMaster Application!

Post  Magic Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:20 pm

SydneyMS was the biggest server, and I think you're lying, what was your IGN?
Magic
Magic
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Danii Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Pizza4men ;) i was inter in it not gm *** lol lemme edit it sorry for the error ***
Danii
Danii
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down