UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

komozu's GameMaster application

3 posters

Go down

komozu's GameMaster application Empty komozu's GameMaster application

Post  komozu Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Name:
kyle hamilton
Language:
english
In game name:
komozu
Where do you live?
independance, missouri. usa timezone: GMT -6
How active will you be?
im not in school currently so. when ever im awake. which is like 12-18hours a day -yes im a no life- o-o
How would you handle a hacker?
if i suspected someone of hacking, first i would stalk them in hide. if i notice anything strange like same ammount of damage every hit or ridiculously high damage, they will be banned. if im not sure if they are hacking i would get help from a player or gm to help decide if they are or not.
If two people were fighting, what would you do?
if two players are in a fight i would step in and ask whats going on. listen to both side, and see if we can reach an agreement if they do not they will be jailed for the deserved amount of time.
How many servers have you been a GM in?
4 if you want me to confirm ask me personally
Why should we choose you?
i believe you should choose me because im not in school so i can be on the server at all times unless im asleep or out with family or something, but id mostly be on here. also im very easy to get along with and very nice, but that dosnt mean push me around i can be mean if you deserve it.
What will you do for the server?
if this server has a graveyard shift i can fill it. i can help new players with anything they might need or ask about. ill watch for hackers of course. vote everyday even though as a gm i do not need to. recommend this server to who ever i can. and just be a friend to the community
How will you improve the server?
since i can be on at anytime i can help get rid of hackers. i can do anything to help the players and keep them entertained. i can help anyone who needs anything. im afraid helping the community is all i can really do ^^ im not skilled in anything els lol
Reason for Applying?
the real honest reason im applying, i miss being a game master i love helping people most of the time it makes me feel good about my self. i thought why would you even give a chance to someone you never seen before. but with encouragement from my friend mo(shinta) i decided to apply anyway what ever you do is entirerly up to you, and what ever you choose ill deal with ^^
Summary:
um o.o whats the summary for? unill i find out ill just put info about me :P i love rock music. i love anime ^_^ i watch bleach FMA brother hood, naruto shippuden and many others. i love to hang out with my friends even though i have none here yet except mo :< and i love my girlfriend very much ^_^ unforunatly her internets off right now but once she gets it back ill be inviteing her and our little friend group here ^_^! i guess thats all i want to say o.o -waves-

komozu
komozu
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

komozu's GameMaster application Empty Re: komozu's GameMaster application

Post  xSuikoden Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Good Luck Kyle! Hope you make it! x)

xSuikoden
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down