UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo's Application!

4 posters

Go down

Echo's Application! Empty Echo's Application!

Post  Echo Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Name:Cj (I don't like stating my name on the internet)

Language:English,Spanish and in the session of learning German also taking Chinese lessons this week.

In game name:Echo

Where do you live?:Frankenfurt am Main,Germany

How active will you be?:I'm active for 8-12 hours on weekends and 4-8 hours on school days.

How would you handle a hacker?:I'd instantly go in hide mode and get a clear screenshot of the user hacking then i'll use the "BAN HAMMER"

If two people were fighting, what would you do?:First of all i'd do it the classic way i would seperate the "TWO" people fighting in different channels,If they continousely fight again i will warp them to the GM map and solve the issue.

How many servers have you been a GM in?:I have been a GM at 7 servers.

Why should we choose you?:I've been around for a while - to put it bluntly. I believe I know the players and how they function and react. I think I'm mature enough to settle disputes and quarrels with pliancy, or if needed, stoicism. Anything else you'd need me to do, I'd be happy and willing to learn.

What will you do for the server?:As much as i love helping out everyone on the server as my daily basis i can also use my own free time to look around the atmospheres of UMS and monitor around the channels i'd basically be in hide mode spectating other users on how they react to users, i'd always keep a look out on whats going around and whats not.

How will you improve the server?:I can improve the server in many ways i can also code with C++/C Assembly visual basic and ruby;On my own time i'd be glad to code the server something in interest;Well my main part on improving the server i'd be glad to Monitor and run a Help & Support team in-game i'd also go around advertising our server in a sponsored site i'll also help out on making the server even more dedicated and less-cruel for everyone;For some reason i like interviewing players on how they enjoy and like the server statistics i would also run a few events and give out some nice prizes!

Reason for Applying?:Well i've noticed there hasen't been much GM's on except "CookieMonsta",So i decided to make a application to help raise UniverseMS Funds to make the server even more dedicated then it is now.

Summary:I'm 16 and i'm a computer engineer,Might have not been the best application,You know the old saying "third time's a charm"? I'm hoping its just that.
Thanks for your time and consideration.

Last edited by Echo on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Echo
Echo
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Echo's Application! Empty Re: Echo's Application!

Post  CookieMonsta Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:05 am

Good Luck Man :)

CookieMonsta
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:11 am

Thanks cookie!
Echo
Echo
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Echo's Application! Empty -

Post  Ivan Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:06 am

Thanks for your positive comment on my app~ (: I'm very sure you'll be able to make gm, cause you can code, I can't, yet. ><
Ivan
Ivan
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Supremeuxe wrote:Thanks for your positive comment on my app~ (: I'm very sure you'll be able to make gm, cause you can code, I can't, yet. ><
Congrats :)
Echo
Echo
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetris Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Honestly, I don't like short applications, but really like how you stated things very well. You're also a very friendly guy and seem to have potential. Great job! I'd accept you if I could! It'll be pretty handy to also have a coder too.
Tetris
Tetris
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Tetris wrote:Honestly, I don't like short applications, but really like how you stated things very well. You're also a very friendly guy and seem to have potential. Great job! I'd accept you if I could! It'll be pretty handy to also have a coder too.
Thanks for the feedback,Was hoping to hear from someone;Once again thanks for the feedback!
Echo
Echo
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Echo's Application! Empty -

Post  Ivan Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:24 am

I do hope you can make it, another coder on our team means more chances to improve the server. Good luck!
Ivan
Ivan
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down