UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application] Vael's Gamemaster Application.

+2
LazyBoy
Vael1337
6 posters

Go down

[Application] Vael's Gamemaster Application. Empty [Application] Vael's Gamemaster Application.

Post  Vael1337 Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:03 am

[Application] Vael's Gamemaster Application. VaelsApp

Name:
My name is Dawi.

Language:
Mostly I speak Dutch and English, but I'm also taking French lessons.

In game name:
Vael. [Application] Vael's Gamemaster Application. 1071211947

Where do you live?
The Netherlands.

How active will you be?
Mostly I'm active from around 16:00 untill 21:30.

How would you handle a hacker?
I'd confront him, take a couple of screenies, throw a ban on his ass and make jokes about him. Bleh

If two people were fighting, what would you do?
I'd first gather information about the fight, what's going on, if there's an actual purpose, history behind it, you call it. Then ofcourse, I'd solve the problem for both of them.

How many servers have you been a GM in?
Noone, to be honest. I've ran a couple myself, but I didn't have any success on luring people into my cave. F2

Why should we choose you?
Why should you choose me.. Well, I guess you could choose me for my positivity (I'm a kind person. Well, atleast, I think I am. xD), though, when it's necessarily, I can be very serious and justified. You could also choose me for my previous experience with bugs and glitches, I've been on some private servers for other games as moderator, fixing bugs, glitches, solving technical problems.. Importing new items, name it all up. Also, I love helping people with technical problems et cetera, discovering new issues and solving them on my own hand, I love doing that. Last but not least, I think you could also choose me for my interest, since I've never before been a gamemaster for a Maplestory server, wich I find exhilarating. VERY. Cheers

What will you do for the server?
As I named in the previous paragraph, I am very supportive, I know how to boost people, to fix problems and to help people with bugs, glitches, personal problems, et cetera. Apart from that, I also have a coding history.

How will you improve the server?
Pretty much like the previous paragraph, I would improve the server by helping new people, supporting other GM's, moderators and admins, being the peacemaker with problems, and ban obnoxious people. And, ofcourse, fix bugs and glitches.

Reason for Applying?
The actual REASON for my applying, is because I've tested all the other ranked servers on the sites, and this is absolutely the most stable and perspicuous. Not only for the build (NPC's, commands, etc.), but also for the support of the already-registered players out there. That said, I'm very excited about the rank of GM in the game, because I've never before been one. Glitter

Summary:

SO. My name is Dawi, 16 year old dutchmen, and I'd love to support this server with it's problems and what not. Not just for the perks, but for helping this server claim the actual rank where it's supposed to be. #1.

[Application] Vael's Gamemaster Application. Naamloos

Credits to Originality for telling me how to make banners!

Last edited by Vael1337 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Vael1337
Vael1337
Mapler

http://this.isawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

[Application] Vael's Gamemaster Application. Empty Re: [Application] Vael's Gamemaster Application.

Post  LazyBoy Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:06 pm

NIce App Good Luck :P

LazyBoy
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

[Application] Vael's Gamemaster Application. Empty Re: [Application] Vael's Gamemaster Application.

Post  Vael1337 Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:55 am

LazyBoy wrote:NIce App Good Luck :P

Thanks. [Application] Vael's Gamemaster Application. 1071211947

Last edited by Vael1337 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Vael1337
Vael1337
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetris Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:16 pm

It's not real nice to ban someone and make jokes about him, even if they're a hacker. I seemed to like your application a bit though, good luck!
Tetris
Tetris
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vael1337 Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:26 pm

Tetris wrote:It's not real nice to ban someone and make jokes about him, even if they're a hacker. I seemed to like your application a bit though, good luck!

Thanks for the positive feedback, puts my mind to ease a bit, hehe. Bleh
Though, hackers treat the server like shit, so why not treat them the same way? [Application] Vael's Gamemaster Application. 1071211947

Last edited by Vael1337 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Vael1337
Vael1337
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  Vael1337 Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:08 am

Edit!
[Application] Vael's Gamemaster Application. Test411

Last edited by Vael1337 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Vael1337
Vael1337
Mapler

Back to top Go down

[Application] Vael's Gamemaster Application. Empty ummmmmmmmm

Post  Originality Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am

woow dude sucha jocker =P u copied my pictures and made mini banners for ur gm app like me =P jockerrrrrrrr Bleh
Originality
Originality
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  Vael1337 Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:35 am

Hahaha no. xD Used the same tools that you used, that's all. [Application] Vael's Gamemaster Application. 1071211947

Edit:

There, put your name on it. ;D
Vael1337
Vael1337
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  iDavid Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:12 pm

well dude Max banned me for an unknown reason so i guess our story is over </3
if you have facebook add me : david_andrawos@hotmail.com
if you have msn : angelwindzz@hotmail.com
tell the others about it.

iDavid
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  TheUniverse Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:58 am

Denied, remember u have only 1more chance to apply.

TheUniverse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down