UniverseMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devours' GM Application !

+2
Susan
Devours
6 posters

Go down

Devours' GM Application ! Empty Devours' GM Application !

Post  Devours Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Name: Josh, but most people call me Dev in-game :P

Language: English, Tagalog.

In game name: Devours

Where do you live? Las Vegas, Nevada

How active will you be? On weekends I'm on 2-6 PM & 7:30-10 PM. Then on weekends I can play the play minimum of 6 hours. These are all in -8 PST, Time Zone.

How would you handle a hacker? I would just ban him if he is clearly hacking. Otherwise I would jail and talk to him. I would also write down there IPs just in case I need them again :). I do not tolerate hackers. Period.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? Firstly, I will tell them to stop arguing and warn them that I will be jailing them. If they do it again I will jail them for a period of time (maybe like 20-3mins).

How many servers have you been a GM in? None.

Why should we choose you? You should choose me since I am probably the oldest player from the previous servers Helly has hosted such as HellyMS, I played HellyMS v62, v72, v83 and now a remake of it called UniverseMS which all of you should know about :3. You should also choose me because I am active on the server and like to help newcomers rebirth.

What will you do for the server? Events. In-Game support and Chat Support on the website. I will help try to advertise the server to my IRL friends and I will be donating to the server to help it stay alive.

How will you improve the server? I will be improving this server by encouraging the players to invite there friends for we have a much bigger and active community. I will also be helping out with ideas, glitches, and catching hackers and make the community it a hack-free community.

Reason for Applying? Mainly to help players out with issues and from time to time, maybe host an event when it kinda gets real boring for you late night gamers. I am also applying for this position to keep the server running and build up the community.

Summary: Thanks to everyone who took time to read this application, vote for me :P

Last edited by Devours on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Devours
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Devours' GM Application ! Empty Re: Devours' GM Application !

Post  Susan Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:32 pm

Nice application, Josh!
Good luck (:
Susan
Susan
Mesos pl0x
Mesos pl0x

Back to top Go down

Post  Devours Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Susan wrote:Nice application, Josh!
Good luck (:
Thanks, I need it. Lols.

Devours
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetris Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:18 pm

There was no HellyMS v55. There were only v62, v75 and v83.
Tetris
Tetris
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Devours Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:03 pm

Tetris wrote:There was no HellyMS v55. There were only v62, v75 and v83.
My bad :P asked Mac if there was v55 and I could recall he did say there was.

Devours
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  iDavid Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:45 pm

ips are useless if you ban them its almost impossible for them to come back because once you ban someone not only their ip but mac adress is banned so he would need another pc another account and another ip adress, and in the server it says "There will be no warning". talking to him and jailing would resolve to nothing.

iDavid
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Devours' GM Application ! Empty -

Post  Ivan Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:21 am

Devours wrote:You should also choose me because ... ... and like to help newcomers rebirth.

I don't think that's a valid point as a reason because GM's aren't supposed to give out items/ help with leveling. Well, at least the sentence makes it sound that way. Otherwise good luck for your app. (:
Ivan
Ivan
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Devours' GM Application ! Empty ummmmmmmm

Post  Originality Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:21 am

TO DAVID IT IS POSSIBLE FR THEM TO COME BAK IF THEY GET BANNED ITS NOT HARD JUST CHANGE THER IP AND MAC IP ON SAME COMPUTER AND COME BAK
THERS PROGRAMS THAT WOULD DO THAT FOR U Cheers
Originality
Originality
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Devours' GM Application ! Empty -

Post  Ivan Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:23 am

Lol Originality seems like you dunno your stuff well enough. You may be able to change your ip, but not your MAC. No program can ever change that for you.
Ivan
Ivan
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Devours Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:00 pm

Ivan wrote:
Devours wrote:You should also choose me because ... ... and like to help newcomers rebirth.

I don't think that's a valid point as a reason because GM's aren't supposed to give out items/ help with leveling. Well, at least the sentence makes it sound that way. Otherwise good luck for your app. (:
Lmao, yeah I guess your right, forgot I was applying for a GM app. & thanks I need it.

Devours
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Devours' GM Application ! Empty lmaooooooooooooo

Post  Originality Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:24 pm

ivan i guess u dont no me well huh? i have a mom who teaches collage computer classes i have a dad who is a computer techintion and i have a brother 21 years old who is a computer hacker and me im just a nerd but yes ther is buddy u should do some reasearch on mac ip changes if u rlly want proof ill tell my brother to make u a mac ip changer if u dont bleave me lmao trust me buddy iv worked with computers for all my life =) F2
Originality
Originality
Mapler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down